Community > Posts By > looking4lovwitu

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sun 10/04/09 01:06 AM
yea i would think twice about it. I would say speak to her on the phone first and get the whole story on whats going on with the babys daddy, you dont need some crazy ex looking to hurt you.

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sun 10/04/09 12:40 AM
this is my first night using the site but I've already found some nice people, as far as a relationship beats me but good luck! and yea seems most conversations go on through forums and emails.

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sun 10/04/09 12:38 AM
They dont know
Jon B

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sun 10/04/09 12:14 AM
I would have to say that i would think it be easier to fall back in love with someone when you have a child together. Its harder waking up everyday and seeing that person in your child and not feel an emotion towards the mother/father.

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sat 10/03/09 11:37 PM
Ive already anwsered that but like I said before I'd have to be my lucky rangers boxer briefs.

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sat 10/03/09 11:32 PM
yea their all precious little angels. But enough about that sorry to go off topic.

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sat 10/03/09 11:17 PM
what not somthing you would expect to hear out of a 23 year olds mouth =P

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sat 10/03/09 11:11 PM
age is only a number, what matters is the connection you and your lover have in your heart and in your mind. I would never turn someone down if I related to them really well. I kinda take after my brother in that aspect, hes 29 and his wife of 5 kids is 43!

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sat 10/03/09 11:08 PM
If the person is a threat to herself or to others then I would do the right thing and call your local police and have them go talk to that person. Things like that are very serious and you would be doing the right thing. If I were you and I thought this I wouldent have wasted the time asking on here I would have already done somthing about it. Good luck and I hope their ok!

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sat 10/03/09 11:00 PM
I'd be my lucky ranger boxer briefs

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sat 10/03/09 10:55 PM
yea confirmation is a hard thing to do with just a phone. I suggest getting AIM and exchanging screen names, on aim you can webcam easily even if one just has it.

2 Next