Community > Posts By > goldperlestar

goldperlestar's photo
Fri 08/19/16 07:05 PM

Who is the lucky one?

The lucky one is the one who is happy and content, alone or with a partner.

waving

true dat mzrosie..lol....but hard to do at times ( at least for me)..

goldperlestar's photo
Fri 08/19/16 06:55 PM

Whomever is in the situation they want to be in. That could be married, alone, or single and dating.

lol....the KEY WORD IS "WANT"..seems like what we want is just out of reach at times

goldperlestar's photo
Fri 08/19/16 06:52 PM
Hey Sofie....i agree finding peace with your situation is the ulimate goal, and if someone can tolorate us as we are and we them....then thats the icing on the cake:heart:

goldperlestar's photo
Fri 08/19/16 06:48 PM
Haharofl indeed...he was lucky to see them leaving..

goldperlestar's photo
Fri 08/19/16 04:34 PM
I was at market today and overheard a married couple telling the butcher how to slice meat...the man said "slice meat thick!!", the woman "slice meat thin!!". Back and forth they screaming at each other...THICK!! THIN!!..it was funny and embarrasing so i walked away laughing to myself. The woman stopped me and asked me if I was married. I replied "no". She said " YOU ARE LUCKY...DONT GET MARRIED, MEN ARE STUBBORN AND THEY DONT LISTEN!!" As I walked away I asked myself...how am I the lucky one?? Im going home ALONE, no one to interact with personally or romactically. Meanwhile, you and your husband will be TOGHETHER tonight enjoying your half thin/half thick meat for dinner..lol...Who is the lucky one?

goldperlestar's photo
Fri 08/19/16 04:08 PM

:thumbsup: SOJOURNING_SOUL... YOU ARE 100% ON POINT WITH THAT COMMENT MY FRIEND

goldperlestar's photo
Fri 08/19/16 03:56 PM
:thumbsup: YOU ARE 100% ON POINT WITH THAT COMMENT MY FRIEND

2 Next