Community > Posts By > theloveking

theloveking's photo
Sun 01/03/10 08:34 PM
Work... nothing BUT work here...

drinker

theloveking's photo
Sun 01/03/10 05:54 PM
Hey all
I am back on Mingle2 after awhile of taking a break. I loved it so much I needed to come back!!

If anyone would like to chat or find out more check out my profile!!

TTYL

theloveking's photo
Sun 01/03/10 05:51 PM
I'm back for more!! noway

I would also suggest you follow the rules and advice mentioned above. It does work out!!!

theloveking's photo
Wed 12/30/09 10:36 AM
What a way to spend my day off. Sitting here with a steamer (caramel) at the coffee shop watching the snow fall, and listening to Wolfmother! drinker

Hey anyone know of any good get together spots in the Minneapolis Minnesota or St Paul Minnesota area?

Feel free to let me know!

theloveking's photo
Sat 09/26/09 10:28 AM
Ladies looking for some lady friends. Can be for a relationship or not.. Hit me up!

theloveking's photo
Fri 09/25/09 07:40 PM
Looking to meet a nice lady to be friends with or maybe start out a relationship with. Write me back if your interested.
BTW I am sorta new to Mingle but have used other dating sites before.

theloveking's photo
Fri 09/25/09 07:38 PM
Hey all.... New here sorta!
Looking for any female that wants to start out possibly as friends or just making friends...
30-40 years old would be nice!

theloveking's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:10 AM
How many people out there have found success with hooking up at a coffee shop (Caribou etc) and have found or had success?

theloveking's photo
Sat 09/19/09 08:08 PM
Edited by theloveking on Sat 09/19/09 08:08 PM
Hey all,
I am sorta new and sorta a busy person with my work life. I work one job but it can be long shifts.
I have been single again for a few years and am looking for a lady to be either friends with and see where it goes, or a lady that would be possibly up for dating.
I love coffee shops, I surf the web often, and love hockey!
btw i have tried alot of other sites out and have been very disappointed with their dating system, so thats why I am here on mingle2!

:)

2 Next