Community > Posts By > BonnyMiss

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 08/03/10 01:02 PM

I love hot food! Just keep some water nearby. :wink:

I've drank the fridge dry, my mouth still feels numb. sad

Water will only spread around your misery. Milk will neutralize.

Thank you, thank you, thank you ever so much, this is beginning to feel somewhat better. flowerforyou flowerforyou

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 08/03/10 12:59 PM

fact;
spicy foods are not tasted by taste buds.
it's pain felt by your tongue.

Tell me about the pain............... frustrated frustrated

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 08/03/10 12:58 PM

laugh flowerforyou There you go talking about cooking again. ;) *flirt*

Now Beach, you know my culinary tastes - and skills :tongue:

Oh please tell me that is a brilliant euphomism or bon apetit metaphor!:tongue:

Up to you. :wink:

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 08/03/10 12:57 PM

O!! the Mexies do that to the gringos down here all the time...Water doesnt help, try bread winking

I'm now shovelling yougurt into my mouth. I could feel the corners of my mouth slowly blistering. Do I need to put anything on the bread? I mean, like a nice bit of gruyere? laugh laugh laugh laugh

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 08/03/10 12:53 PM

tastebud sensitivities may be different.

I suspect someone had a laugh with you, however.

I bet he did, he would not be laughing when I visit his shop again!!!

heh, you should come in and say it was too bland last time.

Heh, heh! I think if he makes it any hotter I will have to get the fire brigade in.

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 08/03/10 12:52 PM

Of adding chillies to a meal that you cannot enjoy because the roof of your mouth is clinging to your fork, your ears are ringing, eyes watering and there is a stream of fluid trailing from your nose?

I just bought a take out curry which fits the above description, the guy behind the counter told me it was not hot............. I am typing this through a flood of tears!!

For those who like 'hot' food, tell me, do you actually enjoy this stuff?

I agree with you totally. In the SW Mexican food is full of chilis, etc, same thing. I thought that here it was because it raised your body temp and you couldn't feel the heat, it's the only sane thing I can think of. I like taste in my food, not just spice, even curry.
When cooking, thought the point was that all spices blended to make a unique new taste. Not SW food.

Chillies, in a hot country? Oh wow! I guess they eat with their clothing off and the air conditioner turned up to the maximum.

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 08/03/10 12:49 PM

laugh flowerforyou There you go talking about cooking again. ;) *flirt*

Now Beach, you know my culinary tastes - and skills :tongue:

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 08/03/10 12:47 PM

on that note...its just like other cooking 'genre's' the heat.

You have to consider how all the ingredients play with each other, and I enjoy many of the chili hot stuff. I would not put chilis on my pancakes, my ice cream, my tuna salad etc...just a personal combo choice is all.

with chicken, cheese, celery, nuts (oo now im thinking kung pao), these could make for interesting combos for me.

I love spicy food, but spicy should not be to the point where you cannot savour the combination of spices. That meal had too much, so much so that it tasted bitter, I had about four spoonsful and called it a day.

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 08/03/10 12:44 PM

I love hot food! Just keep some water nearby. :wink:

I've drank the fridge dry, my mouth still feels numb. sad

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 08/03/10 12:43 PM

I bet he did, he would not be laughing when I visit his shop again!!!

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 08/03/10 12:40 PM
Edited by BonnyMiss on Tue 08/03/10 12:41 PM
Flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt, flirt

:tongue: love flowerforyou :heart: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: love

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 08/03/10 12:34 PM
Of adding chillies to a meal that you cannot enjoy because the roof of your mouth is clinging to your fork, your ears are ringing, eyes watering and there is a stream of fluid trailing from your nose?

I just bought a take out curry which fits the above description, the guy behind the counter told me it was not hot............. I am typing this through a flood of tears!!

For those who like 'hot' food, tell me, do you actually enjoy this stuff?

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 08/03/10 10:57 AM

Mom, Im all ready for the prom.

noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

Did you say a pram? I think you are about due.......

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 08/03/10 09:59 AM
Nanotechnology

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 08/03/10 09:12 AM

You're wasting your time responding to this thread, they deactivated.

See what you did ... ? It's all your fault ... oh - and mine - and ... hers ... and his, and ... theirs ... and ... but YOU did it ... !

Everyone elses..............Except mine. laugh laugh laugh

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 08/03/10 09:09 AM
waving waving

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 08/03/10 09:08 AM

You're wasting your time responding to this thread, they deactivated.

I think it was because she was told the truth!

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 08/03/10 08:40 AM
......................trust me he was never devoted to me in that kind of way. We talk alot but he dates and goes out. I have been more of a confidant for him and any romantic feelings for me are a recent development.

So, what makes you think this guy is not particular in wanting (and deserves) trust in those he confides in? I would think he would be hurt in many ways to know he was decieved by someone he placed his trust in. He devoted countless amount of hours to your friendship (you stated that yourself) then you went on to say "Any romantic feelings for me are a recent development"........... Hello, this may sound tough but; relationships and friendships are based on trust. I would be upset if someone did this to me (and so would you) especially if you (or the other person) divulged personal information..............
"I am no longer in need of further opinions" noway shocked (public forum!) I noticed you turned this post around to make out that you are the victim here, you asked for views and you got it, I make no apologies for pointing this out to you.

BonnyMiss's photo
Mon 08/02/10 02:20 AM
Domestic

BonnyMiss's photo
Mon 08/02/10 01:57 AM
Edited by BonnyMiss on Mon 08/02/10 01:58 AM

Asking your cousin to go along in your place would be digging a deeper hole.How did you get away with not showing yourself to him on web cam for nearly three years? I hope this experience with you will not put him off online dating (if he doesn't choose you). I hope he has a good sense of humour and is not that shallow that he cannot see beyond the 'lipstic, powder and paint' phase and take you for the intelligent person who held his attention for nigh on three years, good luck.
flowers flowers flowers flowers

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25