Community > Posts By > JUST_IN_TIME_80

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Wed 04/21/10 12:03 PM
And ya its hard to tell what or how people are saying things in text its got me in more trouble than i can think of thats why dating sites are a bad idea its better to meet someone in person.

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Wed 04/21/10 12:01 PM

This sounds dumb but just wondering what the ladys would say
I dont care if people want to mean i can take it,

Although we're not being mean & only joking around. Can you really take it? Lighten up, bro!!!:wink:
I can take it but im also trying to keep my mouth shut so i dont seem like a jerk lol but all is fun and games here,

It's obvious you don't have a sense of humor!!! Way too serious!!! In answer to your question on dating you...NO!!!!
I wouldnt date you because you look like a grandma and you need to lighten up and stop neing a ***** oops

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Wed 04/21/10 11:58 AM

Why is it when you like somebody ....that person don't like you the way you like them & somebody you don't like LIKES you in that way
Good Question,

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Wed 04/21/10 11:55 AM
When unemployment runs out,I like my vacation and its payed for every sundaypitchfork

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Wed 04/21/10 11:50 AM

Although we're not being mean & only joking around. Can you really take it? Lighten up, bro!!!:wink:
I can take it but im also trying to keep my mouth shut so i dont seem like a jerk lol but all is fun and games here,

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Tue 04/20/10 07:22 PM

Welcome to Mingle...........smokin
Thanks

Now you have to change your main pic to a face shot - not of your ATV! :angel:
naw ill just keep the pick of that up and maybe someone who isnt stuck on looks will message me and not be judgemental about the way i look,you shouldnt care anyways im to short for you to even to care about it but thanks for the input

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Tue 04/20/10 04:46 PM

Welcome to Mingle...........smokin
Thanks

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Tue 04/20/10 04:38 PM

From having bad past relationships, do you get a little 'scared' when a good person comes into your life?
Thats a hard question for me because i meet someone and in about a month i get bored with them i think its best if i stay single

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Tue 04/20/10 04:31 PM

If your hair was shaved like in the other pics I might consider it. But, I couldn't stop laughing at those ear muffs on the side of your head in your profile pic!rofl I'm sorry...it just cracks me up!!!tongue2
lol th

Exactly!! The pics looks like poofy hair on the sides & I did enlarge the pic & look at your profile & still didn't realize it was the headrest until Buttons pointed it out! lol We're a crazy bunch here!! You'll get used to us...someday!!tongue2
Deleted that pic no more poffy or clown hair everyone happy now?

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Tue 04/20/10 04:08 PM

If your hair was shaved like in the other pics I might consider it. But, I couldn't stop laughing at those ear muffs on the side of your head in your profile pic!rofl I'm sorry...it just cracks me up!!!tongue2
lol that is the head rest on his carlaugh laugh laugh i had to look! i thought it was his hair lol!....

and op i agree i dont find too many myself interesting.. one in a hundred i think lol!... then they live soooo far!
for me i did not look further than your age.. too young.. and the ear muffs lol!laugh laugh

OMG!! You're right!!! It is the headrest!!! I thought he had hair sticking out both sides!!!! oops Sorry!!blushing
Its ok biggrin

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Tue 04/20/10 04:07 PM

lol that is the head rest on his carlaugh laugh laugh i had to look! i thought it was his hair lol!....

and op i agree i dont find too many myself interesting.. one in a hundred i think lol!... then they live soooo far!
for me i did not look further than your age.. too young.. and the ear muffs lol!laugh laugh
Yeah i just noticed that lol that picture does kinda play tricks on your eyes because my hair is so short but i still dont see ear muffs besides its summer who wears them in the heat,but Yeah the headrest makes the pic look dumb i should delete that one.

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Tue 04/20/10 03:56 PM
I like my Springfield XD it fires 357sig round its fun to shoot,And my .50cal desert Eagle is really fun to shoot but the ammo costs tomuch to shoot it every day,a 22cal is probly the best for targets the ammo is super cheap.

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Tue 04/20/10 03:50 PM

Hmmm?

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Tue 04/20/10 03:38 PM

Don't worry, I'd let you take me out.
Thank yatongue2

I am now putting down a 'Passing Grade' for you, stick around, a lot of fun to be had around here.drinker
drinks Sweet i get a Passing Grade! You just made my daybiggrin

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Tue 04/20/10 02:32 PM

Don't worry, I'd let you take me out.
Thank yatongue2

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Tue 04/20/10 02:29 PM

I wouldn't date you but you do look a little like Nicholas Cage......smokin
Awesome Thanks Man

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Tue 04/20/10 02:28 PM

This is not something I'd be able to answer based on a few pictures and a one line profile.
lol, yeah i know i had a much longer profile then i changed it to rather find a friend first

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Tue 04/20/10 02:26 PM

I have to agree with Melody, but if things were as simple as looking at a profile, the only thing that would make me not date you is if I were shallow 'cause you're 3 inches shorter than me =)

It doesn't make you shallow to have preferences. :thumbsup:

I'm 5.11 and I don't date anyone shorter than 6.0; I'll be taller in 4" heels but at least 6.0 isn't too short. tongue2

I also don't date smokers. I'm allergic to smoke plus I'm a fitness trainer; the two lifestyles do not mesh.

Even if someone doesn't date another person because there is no attraction doesn't make them shallow. We want what we want! winking
tall or short dosnt matter to me its the persons personality that is the deal breaker

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Tue 04/20/10 02:23 PM

Just to help ya out a bit here,,,if I may.
You have some great pics,,,but you lack any infor about you,,or what your seeking,,accept for many a friends mixed in your blender.
which one can think your very open to diff. types of people..
As far as this just ASKING the ladies on here,,if THEY WOULD date you.
SOME might say yes some no,,BUT,,,many here would speak with confidance to a YES,,,,if FIRST THEY FELT ON HERE,,,THAT THEY KNEW WHAT KIND OF A PERSON you were in life...

So get in some posts and mingle dude,,let your mind,,walk through these pages to be seen and read,,,and THEN,,a DATE you may MAKE,
WILL BE A GREAT DATE,,and not just a show of two strangers meeting.
Good Luck on here...drinker drinker
Good advice your a cool dude,I know my profile dosnt say much im not sure what im looking for right now and i figure trying to be friends with someone first is better than going for the kill and trying to find a girlfriend or something,I dont know im complicated i guess

JUST_IN_TIME_80's photo
Tue 04/20/10 02:18 PM

Maybe you should try a new technique dude.....it's called "Talking", and it was invented a long, long time ago during the Cavemen days. Yeah, it consisted of grunts and "ugh's", but somehow those cave dudes knew how to chat the cavechicks up. I know it is a lost art, and it does require nads to do, but you would be amazed at what can happen when you actually talk to a chick. Even if nothing happens, or you get shot down, or you find out that you two have nothing in common, the whole point is that you talked to her.

I know. I know. Pimping yourself like this seems to be the "new thang". And, well, from the data I have seen, it isn't all that effective. It's like you want pity or something. Not judging, but this is what this kind of action suggests. Get on the forums, have fun, go out and talk to chicks. Not at the bar. You would be amazed at hi effective saying "hello" to someone at Wal Mart is. You just might make someones day.

lol i was just asking a simple question to see what people would say i dont have a problem meeting people here ive met alot and made friends i just got bored and wanted to see what they would say,i think i worded it wrong im not asking for a date i just wanted to see what they would say lol ive been on mingle2 for along time now and i cant figure out when i meet someone i dont stay intrested in them very long,I cant really find anyone on these sites that i like as to date them its just kinda weird.