Community > Posts By > Manuja

Manuja's photo
Thu 02/18/10 10:32 PM
Hitch is a film about a date doctor. Starring wills smith. Do you think this film really help peoples to a date?

Manuja's photo
Thu 02/18/10 09:54 AM
Mens and womens are generally truthfull. Only circumstances make them lie.

If you want a date with happy potter fan, easiest way is telling her that, ' my friends relative is this films executive producer. And i've met miss rouling twice.

Well, its a lie. Also You have chances to avoid his/her wish to meet mis rouling. Because its your friend relative. Finally you paralled with his/her value.

Manuja's photo
Wed 02/17/10 09:10 AM
Lie lie and more lie, if you want a date. No doubt, I mean it. . You are not at court room or confession. You are trying for a date. So don't worry in telling lie. But make sure, not get caught
Some of us has just forgot that, everything is genuine in love and war,
Lie is after all just a lie.

Manuja's photo
Tue 02/16/10 01:13 PM
Sometimes ,a chance to explain something is worthless

Manuja's photo
Tue 02/16/10 01:11 PM
Around my neck, its a SHALL. A cloth ,resembles a towel in geometry. But very thin. We use it to cover shoulder at cold. I just folded it around for convenience taking photo.

Manuja's photo
Tue 02/16/10 11:53 AM
Edited by Manuja on Tue 02/16/10 12:45 PM
Those who looking to this, are interested in getting a date with some one, for sex. For once. They may have found one,and need a way to work it out. Like a fisherman waiting with laid back on his hook. The only thing I like to say them is that. Leave this topic now.
This is for peoples love, respect, and value each other. Now the topic has two parts. The principles which should keep in mind. And the things you should do. Lets s in to the first part. Things you should remember.
1) stranger, are stranger only because we didn't make then friends or enemys.
2)everyone like secrets between you and they. So say something satisfying their hunger for secret.
3)always make others think that you are a man of values,and ready to help. And for women,, let them think you are a looking 4 quality and helping mentality.
4) make your first entrance, perfect and quite noticeable to your partner or future partner
If you maintand to build a conversation, by there ideas, the second part starts

1) be noble. But not like a waiter.
2) parallal each others values

3) don't hesitate to lie, but only after thinking carefully.

4) left open your chances ,chances to leave for now. Chances to pay hotel bill etc.

5) only perform your easiest skill, we neede to deliver outstanding performance, not most costly or your favourite one.

6) no compliment, without solid and strong reson.

7)never kiss untilll you get the correct chance, never give up the correct chance to kiss.

8)treat partners friends satisfied. And identify their intention.

9) be partner's workers and waitress godfather.or make then simply like you. They are your ambassadors.

10) competation makes stronger relation, never give up.

11) make other feel that you hear the voice of heart than your brain, untill she is not a selfish professional, but,
Never undergo emotions untill you succeed get love.

12) never even mention about this post or other outside help you used, to get his/her love,

Happy dating.
Manuja

2 Next