Community > Posts By > JammerGrl

JammerGrl's photo
Mon 11/22/10 06:48 PM
laugh laugh laugh That was good

JammerGrl's photo
Mon 11/22/10 06:47 PM

You are sick. Your profile didn't seem to portray that. Guess I was wrong KC

That's called humor - you get that around here. People enjoy laughing, and making other people laugh. That's all KC was trying to do - and I don't believe he meant it as you seemed to have taken it....

Wyatt you in Kentucky?

JammerGrl's photo
Mon 11/22/10 06:47 PM

well at least now we know who the "sick" one is...

you had to know that was a joke, everyone knows that your feet always hit the ground when you ride kids and it slows them down waaaay too much, besides they don't corner near as well as midgets do!

Okay, fair hit. We can move on.

JammerGrl's photo
Mon 11/22/10 06:45 PM

Naw girl...just say what you think...hit reply then check other topics and after everything you read it all refreshes and you will be able to tell who is yapping on your thread.

Believe it or not I was born and raised a middle of texas country boy....(I aint your average redneck)

Hated that one damned mean@ssed Shetland......To this day horses and me get along great as long as I dont try to ride. (They all just know.....)

Why is the animal world wants to do u in......sharks come on land to eat u ..... shetland ponies chase you down to bite you.....really what did u do to offend the animal world

My Grand Daddy had many shetlands and they do they chase you run you into ****, and worse yet dump you in cow piesnoway noway

JammerGrl's photo
Mon 11/22/10 06:41 PM

That's called humor - you get that around here. People enjoy laughing, and making other people laugh. That's all KC was trying to do - and I don't believe he meant it as you seemed to have taken it....

Hell I must been out of the Humor scene for a while. I just didn't get it

JammerGrl's photo
Mon 11/22/10 06:40 PM

Naw girl...just say what you think...hit reply then check other topics and after everything you read it all refreshes and you will be able to tell who is yapping on your thread.

Believe it or not I was born and raised a middle of texas country boy....(I aint your average redneck)

Hated that one damned mean@ssed Shetland......To this day horses and me get along great as long as I dont try to ride. (They all just know.....)

You was cute little boy

JammerGrl's photo
Mon 11/22/10 06:39 PM
I have a story about Shetlands ponies. They are quite a challenge to ride LOL

JammerGrl's photo
Mon 11/22/10 06:38 PM
That was just a crazy statement. I wasn't to sure what to think

JammerGrl's photo
Mon 11/22/10 06:15 PM
Edited by JammerGrl on Mon 11/22/10 06:18 PM

JammerGrl's photo
Mon 11/22/10 06:15 PM
You don't still get out and ride. That's a shame. Riding is like flying in a wing suit, Zip flying.

JammerGrl's photo
Mon 11/22/10 06:13 PM
That makes sense for you. You seem to be the Harley type

JammerGrl's photo
Mon 11/22/10 06:12 PM
now wonder you only write two and three words at a time. I wasn't able to figure out why folks weren't chatting.

JammerGrl's photo
Mon 11/22/10 06:10 PM
Do either of you Ride horses. Went to a Junior Rodeo this weekend those kids ride very well. I enjoy the Double Roping

JammerGrl's photo
Mon 11/22/10 06:08 PM
Thank you for that. So when somebody writes it doesn't show like an IM do you have to refresh your screen all the time?

JammerGrl's photo
Mon 11/22/10 06:05 PM
See not sure what all that means????

JammerGrl's photo
Mon 11/22/10 05:48 PM
Anybody up to a chat, not great at this chat stuff but gonna give it a try

JammerGrl's photo
Mon 11/22/10 05:40 PM
The boys should listen to y'all

JammerGrl's photo
Mon 11/22/10 05:39 PM
Now ain't that the damn truth. Don't think I have heard something that made sense for shoot a while.

JammerGrl's photo
Mon 11/22/10 05:27 PM
I am not big on sitting in front of my Computer. I hear what your saying, I have gone to them and it doesn't seem like much substance is being talked about, Hell that's if I can figure out who is talking and about what. Seems pretty empty. I thank you for taking a look and your feed back.

JammerGrl's photo
Mon 11/22/10 05:22 PM
I have always smudged my homes before I moved in. I have only gone one step further once and to use a full cleansing of the home this recipe on line or in the Wicca book