Community > Posts By > TVcameraman

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/09/17 06:53 PM
George Carlin had a question for god.. and it has stuck in my mind. God, can you make a rock so big that you cannot move it?

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/09/17 05:59 PM
BACON..! It goes with everything..!!! Lol

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/09/17 05:53 PM
Love does exist. Only, it is not in the open and easy to pick up and have. Love requires work and dedication and a bit of selflessness. Like a mother and child. A mother does whatever she needs to do to protect her child. Help her child. It is the same between two adults. They have to work hard for each other. And from that, love grows.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/09/17 04:19 PM
I am looking for friends and chat that hopefully will grow into something lasting.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/09/17 01:32 PM
I'm thinking is my bread going to be good.. or be a brick. Lol.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/09/17 12:16 PM
I am very happy to hear you have found someone who makes you so very happy. I can see it in your writing. I shall keep my spirits high and know there is someone out there for me.
Have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/09/17 11:58 AM
This is a hard topic to talk about as there are so many variations of mental illness, from people who need a friendly ear to those who have very deep problems and may wish to harm themselves or others. The first thing is to decide what is normal. And the idea of normal has changed over time. So, what we consider normal today, may not be normal tomorrow. Plus, even cultural differences are a different type of normal. Just saying normal is in a state of flux.

Of course this is not so for those who have very deep problems that cross the lines of normal. Those are the people who may require the medications and other medical assistance.

Just my limited thoughts on a very big topic.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/09/17 09:55 AM

Hummm does it really matter if the lights are on or not.. Man I would hope your mind was on the moment not the lights... slaphead

Exactly txs, but sometimes you just need to see who your with laugh

Can save a few surprises in the morning.. laugh

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/09/17 09:53 AM

Hummm does it really matter if the lights are on or not.. Man I would hope your mind was on the moment not the lights... slaphead

Of course we need the lights on.. the camera does not see so well in the dark. laugh

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/09/17 09:50 AM
I know prison is a punishment, but I see it more as a weeding out of those who would take away the rights of peaceful people to live without being raped, robbed, murdered or any other type of crime that they can come up with.

Maybe when some of these people are released, they could go to the neighbourhood of those who think they should get out early. See if they worry about their lives or family.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/09/17 09:36 AM
Asteroids by Atari.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/09/17 09:05 AM

Depends if she has a big butt last time she was on top she burnt it on the light bulb! laugh

Now that would be one to tape.. laugh

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/09/17 09:02 AM
Vanilla is for pies.. :-)

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/09/17 08:38 AM

I am of the belief that if I am in a committed relationship with someone, it is with that person only. For me, I do not believe an open relationship would work. There are people who do have open relationships, and claim that has improved their relationships. It is another lifestyle, just not for me.

Arrr, but would you film it? laugh

Hhhmmm.. I have never been asked.. something to ponder. Lol

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/09/17 08:35 AM
Yum..
Butterscotch ice cream.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/09/17 08:28 AM
I am of the belief that if I am in a committed relationship with someone, it is with that person only. For me, I do not believe an open relationship would work. There are people who do have open relationships, and claim that has improved their relationships. It is another lifestyle, just not for me.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/09/17 08:17 AM

Looks like it's tea time. A great way to start the day.

How do you like your tea cameraman?

Usually in a cup.

A bit of milk, no sugar, and keep the pot on and the tea flowing. Lol

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/09/17 08:01 AM
Right now, a cup of tea.

Someone to hold hands and stroll the waterfront.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/09/17 07:24 AM
Looks like it's tea time. A great way to start the day.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/09/17 12:01 AM
I would stay.

1 2 6 7 8 9 11 13 14