Community > Posts By > sweetboy3030

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 08:43 PM
But.... I thought i was your honeyboo sad

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 08:42 PM
It's not, and there is not, look up a.j. / mesa, all the women there have not been active for 1 week-1+month. And this is A.Z, nobody goes outside in the summer. Except to watch our swimming pools dry up in a puff of steam.

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 08:39 PM

Cutesy little names coming from people I don't know.

Aww kitty, don't get all worked up now cause there's no sweetpeas like you around my little hugzy-wugzy.

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 08:37 PM

I'm talking about fish not biting, dogs running from the bone, too many feathery peacocks, the watering hole is overcrowded, no chickens to roost, no worms for the birdies. etc..

If it helps, i've had 4 hotties view my profile 2day, not one was even closeby. Keep trying man, best way to get noticed here is to keep chattin and let your colors fly.

Uh, good luck? You sound a little bitter. But as I've said, many people have met, so get rid of the negative attitude and maybe you'll have more luck. :smile:

You'd be bitter too if there was no one your age to mingle with.

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 08:36 PM

Well most sites just post up pics of models to get you to sign up,. I know, because I live in A.Z., and NO ONE looks that good.
OUCH!

oh sorry, my apoligies. I thought I was the only person living in a.z.

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 08:30 PM
I'm talking about fish not biting, dogs running from the bone, too many feathery peacocks, the watering hole is overcrowded, no chickens to roost, no worms for the birdies. etc..

If it helps, i've had 4 hotties view my profile 2day, not one was even closeby. Keep trying man, best way to get noticed here is to keep chattin and let your colors fly.

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 08:24 PM
Grunts and moans are part of the magic sweetie. :)

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 08:22 PM
um....er.... it's a figure of speech . yeah that's it, a figure of speech.

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 08:18 PM
Your bait is okay, but the fish here dont bite.
Try diffrent waters son.

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 07:30 PM
oh it's a good site, lots of regulars so you'll know who's who real quick.
There's PLENTY of men here, so i'm sure you'll find what you're lookin for. Just remember these boys get riled up real quick. Welcome to mingle and good luck.

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 07:26 PM
:smile: Awww.... except for lady, she's a sweetie who i'd date in a heartbeat.....and also 450 miles away.grumble
You're still lookin lady? I thought you'd be the first to be taken.

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 07:22 PM
>..or you can make some tasty um..... idk. But it's edible and more flavorful than ramen,
Cook normally on stovetop, but add finely minced veggies and onion w/ a little chicken meat or egg. Annnnnd presto! Youa've got salty yellow breadwater with VEGGIES! (and meat) Enjoy! ....or not, i'd rather just make some stew.

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 07:14 PM
Simpsons

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 07:13 PM
So far i've seen 12 women go to this site today, 146 males. Slim pickings bro.

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 07:12 PM
Well most sites just post up pics of models to get you to sign up,. I know, because I live in A.Z., and NO ONE looks that good. There are SOME gals here, but I don't think they are really serious about anything,or they are lesbo, or magically 450 miles away from your exact position. I have'ent met a gal from this site ever, and i've been here for 3 years. It's not the moderators/ siteowners fault, it's just that women don't go online to meet people. Men do.

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 05:36 PM
Lovers that talk durning sex,
No words are needed, just lay back and enjoy it silly. :smile:

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 05:24 PM
That's what im looking for, ty you kindly. And I have the obama pic because I think it's funny, politican tea would taste awful.

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 05:21 PM
yes, and bearded women. Been there, not doing that agian.

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 04:23 PM
:heart: You're such a sweetheart lady.

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 04:20 PM
At last! someone gets it! :heart:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25