Community > Posts By > Sas29

Sas29's photo
Thu 06/02/16 07:20 AM
You just have to be yourself and when it's meant to be it will just happen it's all about being patient but in the meantime just try by making as many friends as you can and maybe it might lead somewhere good luck xxx

Sas29's photo
Wed 06/01/16 02:44 PM
Hey babe xxx

Sas29's photo
Wed 06/01/16 02:36 PM
I'm single but most people like myself are on this site to find another girl there is only a select few girls that are into guys darl xxx

Sas29's photo
Wed 06/01/16 02:32 PM
That's a bit mean to say I'm retarded when you don't even know me but yeah thanks some people like it some people don't I guess I can't please everyone but I will try to take better photos xxx

Sas29's photo
Sun 05/29/16 12:14 PM
Thanks darling for your honest opinion I just had one girl absoutly slate my pictures and I just wanted to know from other people what they thought xxx

Sas29's photo
Sun 05/29/16 09:36 AM
Hey guys and girls I am just wanting an honest opinion what do you think to my profile and pictures do you think I could make it better if so in what way please your advice is important xxx

Sas29's photo
Sun 05/29/16 09:34 AM
Hey guys and girls just wondered what you think to my profile and pictures and if you have any ideas on how I can make it better please let me know I am just wanting an honest opinion ? Xxx

Sas29's photo
Fri 05/27/16 05:23 AM
You need to mention more about who you are as a person and the type of guy your actually looking for and it also wouldn't harm to add a profile pic and some other photos of yourself so we can get to know the real you best if luck huni xxx

Sas29's photo
Fri 05/27/16 05:18 AM
You need to mention more about who you are as a person and the type of girl you are actually looking for you don't say alot about and you could say more and it also wouldn't harm if you added a profile pic of yourself and some other photos too of yourself best of luck

Sas29's photo
Fri 05/27/16 05:15 AM
In your interests part you need to list your interests not just say someone In my area and you need to sEllen yourself talk about who you are as a person and the type of person you are looking for you dnt really say enough you may need to change it all and start again x

Sas29's photo
Fri 05/27/16 05:02 AM
Your actual profile picture needs to be more bigger cos I can't see you your too far away . And I'd say add more photos cos you only have the one which isn't always good . And you defiantly need to sell yourself more talk about who you are as a person and what your actually looking for giving just your email out isn't going to cut it with anyone we need to get to know the real you best if luck and hope that helped x

Sas29's photo
Fri 05/27/16 04:59 AM
Your photos definitely seem fine to me but I'd say you maybe need to focus more on your profile and state more about who you are as a person what your into etc... and what sort of girl you are looking for best if luck x

Sas29's photo
Fri 05/27/16 04:52 AM
The thing I'd say is that you NeEd to sell yourself alot more talk a bit about who you are as a person and what your actually looking for and maybe throw in some more pictures of yourself too best of luck x

Sas29's photo
Fri 05/27/16 04:50 AM
The only thing I'd say to you is that you NeEd to sell yourself more talk about who you are as a person and want your looking for but best of luck x

Sas29's photo
Fri 05/27/16 03:48 AM
Your photos are pretty dark and you need to selm yourself more you don't give out a lot of info try updating your details and saying more about you what your looking for you seem to come across a bit too aggressive and harsh !

Sas29's photo
Thu 05/26/16 02:08 AM
You don't say alot about yourself plus you have hardly any pictures up you have just gotta be yourself and stop being so shy x

Sas29's photo
Thu 05/26/16 02:06 AM
I have never seen my girl is it really that good ?

Sas29's photo
Thu 05/26/16 02:05 AM
Yeah good question where are all the hot beautiful women ??? I wanna find my princess but not having much luck finding her but I know she is out there somewhere I know it just gotta have patience xxx :worried:

Sas29's photo
Tue 05/24/16 01:21 PM
Hello darl xxx

Sas29's photo
Mon 05/23/16 06:07 PM
Your profile pic is good i like it xxx