Welcome and good luck

no photo
Mon 04/18/16 10:39 AM
How you doing so far?

Any bites?

Welcome and good luck

no photo
Mon 04/18/16 10:38 AM
We have internet now... and cell phones that take pictures.

Welcome and good luck in your search.

no photo
Mon 04/18/16 10:36 AM

I'm perfect

me too in my mind.

Welcome and good luck in your search.

no photo
Mon 04/18/16 10:35 AM

Are there anymore genuine ladies out there, it seems to be a minefield at the moment

Everyone is genuine... Even the scammers and so called fakes.. They have a genuine agenda.

Welcome to Mingle
And there are some awesome people out here.

^^ this one.

Welcome and good luck.

no photo
Mon 04/18/16 10:32 AM
Hi Mena, Welcome to M2
and good luck in your search

no photo
Mon 04/18/16 10:29 AM
Welcome and good luck

no photo
Mon 04/18/16 10:28 AM
These ladies seem not impressed...

but don't fret. I'm pretty sure you would be inundated with messages... but don't hold your breathe... I could be mistaken.

Welcome to M2

no photo
Sun 04/17/16 10:22 PM
How is your search going?

no photo
Sun 04/17/16 10:20 PM
Are you getting a lot of interests?

no photo
Sun 04/17/16 10:04 PM

Do you have some part(s) of your body considered as PERFECT at your or others opinion?

Sadly, no... not anymore. I used to have beautiful hands, but all crooked now with arthritis.

What about you... ?

no photo
Sun 04/17/16 10:01 PM

Respect to you Gum, seriously.

He looks as happy as a pig in the proverbial

Thanks. It took him a while to get used to the concept and to not try and shake it off when I wasn't looking, but now he's pretty competent and running about like a normal dog. Now, if I could only stop him from trying to hamstring me with the wheel every time he motors past me from behind. I'm not totally convinced it isn't deliberate.

lol I'm sure it's not deliberate. You're a good man for rescuing that baby. My neighbour has a three-legged dog and he happily runs around like he has all four legs. I'm always impressed whenever I see him.

no photo
Sun 04/17/16 09:51 PM

Has anyone mentioned shopping on here yet.

Most women I know like to shop, I think.
Most Men I know don't, I think.
I've never done a survey by the way ohwell Or is it just a perception.

Not a rude question either, I just wondered what it is about shopping that some women seem to like.

Personally, I like to window shop. But usually I either can't afford it. Or don't need it right now.

But sometimes something I didn't know I wanted, I found out I needed.

oops

Some of the most enjoyable dates I've been on have included shopping at the mall together at some point during the date. Especially since I'm the same when it comes to over-doing it on the clothes shopping (during colder weather) You can learn some things about people by paying close attention to what catches their eye and how they make the decisions on what they choose to leave with. When it comes to clothing etc... women have a ton more choices than we do with the types of things made for them to wear. Maybe for a woman who likes to feel attractive, it's an exciting endeavor to have so many choices and to look many different ways.....but that's just what I'm thinking.

Yes, I agree with you. Shopping in a mall during winter months, whether just window shopping or buying stuffs, is enjoyable and you get to know each other's likes and dislikes. Most men don't like shopping, but most women do. But if you enjoy each other's company, just walking hand in hand in the mall sipping coffee, is a good date.

no photo
Sun 04/17/16 09:42 PM
Good post. I don't have a lot of friends that's why I'm here.

no photo
Sun 04/17/16 09:36 PM

I m seching my secret partner we will just hang over email call and whenever needed we vl share everything and have fun....no age limit...no sharing of pics of your face...no personal questions

haha I knew I'd find you here. Have you done your homework for tomorrow?

no photo
Sun 04/17/16 09:28 PM
Your cat smokey joe looks adorable.
Good luck in your search.

no photo
Sun 04/17/16 09:27 PM
Good luck in finding your Eve.

no photo
Sun 04/17/16 09:25 PM
A beautiful young lady like you should not have a problem finding young men to date. Instead of hearting and nudging, send them a message instead.
Good luck!

no photo
Sun 04/17/16 09:17 PM
Yum

Gingerbread

no photo
Sun 04/17/16 09:11 PM
Yellow Submarine - The Beatles