Community > Posts By > vikz91

vikz91's photo
Sun 08/09/09 11:45 AM
heyyyyyyyyyy...
I just told what I really feel and what I really want....
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

anyways, juicy lips are good turn ons for me..... and BTW, who doesn't like jiucy lips????

vikz91's photo
Sun 08/09/09 11:42 AM
WTGA??/ Whts the Game About???
Oh Lord... help me... naaah, u guys help me...plz!

vikz91's photo
Sun 08/09/09 11:34 AM
Race???
Race doesn't matter to me.....
My preference will be a cute black girl..... with juicy lips... he helove

vikz91's photo
Sun 08/09/09 11:00 AM
If you wanna go for free, I wud recommend AVG
if u REALLY wanna pay, just go for BitDefender...
AVG is very good bt the most reliable one is BitDefender.
Plus, many big security farms use BitDefender.... its very good. It also doesn't slow your computer...
AVG on the other hand works great for me bt sometimes slows down while scanning the whole system. Bt it free and I love it...

vikz91's photo
Sun 08/09/09 01:08 AM
well, its about their feelings if they feel that they are knight or queen... Every one has their point of view.. and always, every one is right from their side... May be it is weird, or may be it is the way that makes them happy... and every1 wants to be happy....

vikz91's photo
Sat 08/08/09 02:33 PM
What the hell.... 22 replies by far and not a single reply....sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Guys, do comments yaar....

vikz91's photo
Sat 08/08/09 02:23 PM
wht abt my one?

vikz91's photo
Sat 08/08/09 02:17 PM
so whts the point?
I mean, you would nt marry a person whom u dnt like! And, sex is nothing bt an expression of love! So, a pre-marital sex is not bad!
And u r saying that it leaves a bad feeling. Ok so, it totally depends on the individual. If he/she is open minded, I dnt think it will be very difficult for him. And besides, Y shd 1 feel bad abt it anyways? Its nt like if u had sex with yr gf then u have to marry her only, even without her likings! Yes, it will only leave bad feelings if you think u have betrayed your partner (or something like that). And if betrayal is the case, it takes another divergence!

vikz91's photo
Sat 08/08/09 01:41 PM
Edited by vikz91 on Sat 08/08/09 01:43 PM
So, u grabbed your beta copy of windows 7. nJoying Media Player 12 and media center. nJoying every bit of it? Already RTM build has been finalized! And guess what, windows 7 hsn't hit the market yet that every 1 has started researching the net about windows 8!
Windows 7 [ 2009].... windows 8 [ 2012 ] .... windows 9 [ 2015] ????
Y the hell will any1 waste a lot of money for an OS that will be outdated within 2-3 yrs.? And soon Microsoft will be stopping services for XP (... windows 98... remember any1?)... Already nowadays H/W dnt support 98. And its soon enough tht it won't support XP.
With rapid and unstoppable increase in S/w development and H/w advancements, it also becomes impossible for intermediate PC users to acquire any new environment! Most of my frendz say that they dnt like VISTA... bt in reality, they get hard time being familiar with it as they all came from windows 98 background and had hard time shifting to XP. Talking about the education sectors, this has a serious effect.
Sometimes its hard to find any teacher to teach us latest techs in fields of IT. Believe it or not, leave our collg, even highly reputed collgs also find hard time finding a good teacher who is upto-date with latest techs....
Guys, open your mind and plz share your views... May be I am missing points, help me out....

vikz91's photo
Sat 08/08/09 01:26 PM
Hmm . . . I think when I was in 6th Grade ( 2001 - 2002)... My first internet stop was Yahoo Chat.... haha... actually I learned computer through chatting. Nw I am doing BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications).....

vikz91's photo
Sat 08/08/09 01:18 PM
hey dude... you are rite..
I already used this sw and its really great....
Bt it is limited to only those people who want to edit pics on the lite side, who dnt want much complex techniques! And for them, this sw is gr8....
I also recommend it ....:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

2 Next