Community > Posts By > kriszo101

kriszo101's photo
Sat 04/30/16 09:44 PM
“The only time you should be dating is when you know you don’t need to be dating.” That's true, the only time you should be dating is when you’re already comfortable being single and hanging out solo. One of the hardest things to do after you break up with someone is re-adapt to being single. Have you spent some quality time with yourself?
Hanging out with your friends, soul-searching at a yoga retreat or checking in with your therapist – you need time to just do you before you can be with someone else.

kriszo101's photo
Sat 04/30/16 02:39 PM
If you spend a lot of time talking about the ex, then it’s a pretty good bet that you’re not over them.

Whether you fantasise about your ex’s demise, or yearn to be with them again, it’s really not fair on your new relationship to waste their time if you’re not over your previous relationship.

kriszo101's photo
Sat 04/30/16 02:29 PM
Some of us swear that we will never date again, while others throw themselves into looking for another partner.
We’re all different, and some people are soon ready to date again, while others need a break from dating.

kriszo101's photo
Sat 04/30/16 11:41 AM

How do you see this

kriszo101's photo
Fri 04/29/16 11:13 PM

kriszo101's photo
Fri 04/29/16 04:26 PM

kriszo101's photo
Fri 04/29/16 04:16 PM
Edited by kriszo101 on Fri 04/29/16 04:20 PM

kriszo101's photo
Fri 04/29/16 04:07 PM
Edited by kriszo101 on Fri 04/29/16 04:11 PM

Yes, the cheater is selfish. You can make all kinds of excuses but the truth is.....it's wrong but they don't care. It's all about their lack of character. If they are not fulfilled in their marriage then they should show respect to their spouse and ask for a divorce. People who cheat cannot be trusted to mean what they say.

Cheaters are selfish, they don't give a **** whom they hurt. It's not only men that cheats. It's been there since after God's creation.

kriszo101's photo
Fri 04/29/16 11:02 AM

kriszo101's photo
Fri 04/29/16 10:48 AM
1. When you clock 25 and realize that life is not
that easy
2. When you are 25 and still jobless
3. When you think you would be a millionaire at
4. And you don't even have a concrete plan
5. When all your friends keep sharing how to be a
millionaire articles in your twenties on your time
line
6. When you land your first job and it stresses
you out
7. And you keep asking people for advice
8. Looking for 40 something people to advise
you
9. When you finally realize that life doesnt make
sense and you listen to Drake's One Dance
instead
10. Twenties = Always broke

kriszo101's photo
Fri 04/29/16 10:39 AM

I guess, from the mouth of the horse lol.

Hmm! I might be wrong

kriszo101's photo
Fri 04/29/16 07:23 AM
Edited by kriszo101 on Fri 04/29/16 07:25 AM

Now, that's not it! That guy should be minding the lady he is walking with, not passers-by! A recipe for friction in relationships...

Love can be DANGEROUS; and can be TOO SWEET
It's the line you follow that determines what you get.

kriszo101's photo
Fri 04/29/16 07:11 AM

Neither one is innocent it takes both of u to cause problems in a relationship matter how small of or how big of a part u play don't matter it's the same

Love has a PRICE; you either GAIN or LOOSE

kriszo101's photo
Fri 04/29/16 03:33 AM

Preach it brother!

kriszo101's photo
Thu 04/28/16 07:40 AM

Well put.

Love is GIVE and TAKE; when two minds are one,you should expect the UNEXPECTABLE

kriszo101's photo
Thu 04/28/16 12:01 AM

Very nice to read a couple of men opening up their hearts.

It's been eight and a half years with me (being alone) although for the first five of those my ex lived with me under the same roof. That's one of the loneliest feelings of all - being in a relationship, but not really.

When we physically went in opposite directions I moved into our mountains home in adjacent country Wales. A house which was our former occasional retreat.

There are no locally available women and even the best looking sheep are poor kissers as hard as they try.

Free dating sites are pretty hopeless with either women seeking much younger men (and me not fancying 90 year olds) or them being way too crazy to ever get into a regular relationship with anyone. (Older women largely seem unable to re-birth). Catch 22.

So what's the answer? I'm extremely lucky insofar as I'm strong and have more than learned to live alone. It now runs all the way through me, and I'm accepting of the fact that I may have to remain single for the duration. And I have my beautiful cat for company.

Whilst many man may perhaps regard it as a right to have a lady I more see it as a privilege. I've had a privileged life and all good things come to an end and we all need to adapt.

I'm not in prison, I'm healthy, I have a hobby, jobs, and Pusskin. I should be grateful and I am.

It's great to hear how strong you're in being alone. I am learning to forget the sad experience.

kriszo101's photo
Wed 04/27/16 01:20 PM

Hey

kriszo101's photo
Wed 04/27/16 01:03 PM
A woman gets on a bus with her baby .
The driver says : “ Ugh , that’ s the ugliest
baby I ’ ve ever seen . ”
The woman walks to the rear of the bus
and sits down , fuming . She says to the
man next to her : “ The driver just insulted
me. ”