Community > Posts By > RecentlyOutTx

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Thu 07/30/09 07:11 PM

i think adam sandler would be a fun date.

Not sure about his personality, but he is a cute little canadian.

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Thu 07/30/09 07:10 PM

If you loved yourself you wouldn't be so lonely. Sorry

laugh Lol, your personal opinion. I have my lonely moment, I have my angry moments and I have my doubtful moments. It's called being human, and when I am lonely I hang out with my friend Joe.

I still feel no need to stop the search just because i'm content with out a person. Things can always be better.

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Thu 07/30/09 07:05 PM

Go read this. It is wonderul!

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/237378

*raises an eyebrow* Sorry, can't be miserable. It's called a psychiatrist and I love myself- just can't seem to love another. Too picky. I need no advice on self-improvement. I just need to get comfy with my sexuality and figure out where the sane people hang out.

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Thu 07/30/09 07:02 PM

there's lots of guys (and girls) in Dallas. maybe you're looking in the wrong places?

try here

http://www.rodeocitymusichall.com/

or here

http://www.mesquiterodeo.com/

or here ($20 tickets. amazingly affordable)

http://www.garlandcivictheatre.org/

Agh! I'm shy! I hardly ever talk to people in real life. Just kind of smile and sit there! noway

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Thu 07/30/09 07:00 PM
*sighs* I'll never in my life accept being alone... i'm way too determined to get a person- just too picky to settle though.

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Thu 07/30/09 06:55 PM
Mmmm, Samantha Ronson.

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Thu 07/30/09 06:53 PM

oh. you're in Dallas

no wonder

That is what I was thinking...

Hey patience OP. You are still young. Finish college before you even think about men. You have your whole life ahead of you. Or maybe you will meet him in college. You never know.

Lol, telling a hopeless romantic not to seek her man/woman is like telling a coke addict to go to rehab. Easier said than done. Really, i'm a great multi-tasker so I can do both! Plus, i'm already use to dealing with drama and keeping my grades up.

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Thu 07/30/09 06:50 PM

oh. you're in Dallas

no wonder

Yes, evil big cities...

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Thu 07/30/09 06:47 PM

It is sad but also good to see someone so young know what they want. Most people your age doesn't have a clue.

But you are correct on the married part flowerforyou

frustrated Grarrr! Stop tormenting me!
Lol, but yeah; I Know what I want. Marriage, babies, nice sweet guy and college. What else is their?

*sighs* I'd be happy with a 30 yr old if they didn't just want into my pants. No older men actually consider some one my age dating material. It's so irritating... and most older women are married and just want some weird pet. huh

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Thu 07/30/09 06:42 PM
Lol, hell, I got a metal detector and can't find that treasure! Really, all the good people are 30 or married. My age is what repels the golden people. Thank god for shopping and mexican food though. It fills the void. XD

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Thu 07/30/09 06:12 PM

Antonio Banderas
Andy Garcia
Adrian Paul

Omg, Antonia Banderas is just the hottest latin man on tv now days-

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Thu 07/30/09 06:09 PM

OMG!! I have no idea who any of these people are!!! lmao

Neither do I, but isn't it fun to just list random names?

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:53 PM
No way, Keanu all the way if you're getting a man! XD

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:50 PM
If you could have any Star- who would you have? (I personally would go for Samantha Ronson, but that's just me. Never seen a woman I was more attracted to in my entire life.)

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:46 PM
Lol, it happens... but yeah- commitment issues are quite common. Think they medication for that.

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:40 PM
Finally Single and hating it- tried looking for some one but no such luck. I feel like the only Texan who has this problem. Most Texan males are extremely closed minded so not really looking for one currently- the femmes though. Shallow much?

Intelligence, sensativity and soul is all that's really required. I don't think that's asking too much. Please, for the love of god- tell me i'm not the only one suffering. rant

Grarr, it's so irritating.

Aside from that- looking forward to a trip to Mesquite so I can get a new light from Spencers. Woot! Anyways ideas of other places for interesting lighting- let me knows!

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Wed 07/29/09 10:45 PM
So, yes... wonderful our state gets it's own little forum, but yeah. That's all I had to say. ^^

2 Next