Community > Posts By > Snugglesbyfire

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:28 AM
I have been chatting with his girlfriend, and we are trying to figure out what he wants for his birthday, and Christmas. The child is keeping quiet big time on items.laugh laugh laugh

When you get a chance look on my facebook for a friend called Abbey, she is a gorgeous redhead.

Boo looks so grown up in his uniform, the time is flying by and they just grow too fast and quick it seems.

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:21 AM

:heart: Have you given up on trying to "find someone" because of the amount of times you were rejected and you feel that it'll never work out or that you won't find someone?:heart:

Yep I have given up. When you have been told over and over again that your a great friend but not date material you give up. Guess when I am told that its a polite way of being rejected. :smile:

I may never be that special someone to one special person, but the one thing I do have that I don't regret and will never give up on is my friends.

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:16 AM
Doing well, how are you all doing? I would love to come and play but I am going home to see my son in December biggrin and need to save every penny possible. We will be celebraing Thanksgiving, his 20th birthday and an early Christmas all at once.

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Thu 10/08/09 06:55 AM
(((((Suz,Steve, Lurk)))))flowerforyou how is everyone doing? Things are going good here, still crazy busy with different things, but I have missed you all so much that I am doing something just for me. Coming here and spending some time with friends.

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Mon 10/05/09 06:51 AM
waving just wanted to say hi, bad headache hitting me today chat with you all soon.

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Sun 10/04/09 02:54 PM
jewelery Pat, making it for the trash and treasure sale. Hoping to sale some. If I don't sale it than just think of all the Christmas gifts I have finished.:smile:

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Sat 10/03/09 04:01 PM
10 sets done woohooo

((((((Lepers))))))

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Sat 10/03/09 08:07 AM
Mikey if you feel a kick it is more than likely your brother saying "I can't believe you didn't take me to Hooters". He will always be with you no matter where you go.

The next time you feel the rain hit your face, you will know that your brother, and all his new and old friends up in Heaven are having some fun. They are dancing so hard that the clouds are shaking out the rain, when the thunder and lightening begin you know that the bowling game is going fast and furious.

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:34 PM
Peek a boo I see you all

Just popping in for a minute to say hi, hope you all are doing well.

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:33 PM
Happy Birthday Mitch. Thank you for the pleasure you bring to us with your quick wit, may the upcoming year bring you many days of joy, love, and laughter.:smile: flowerforyou

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Fri 10/02/09 06:03 AM
waving Hey everyone just wanted to pop in and say hi, been really busy here. Hope you all are doing well. ((((((Lepers))))))

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Wed 09/30/09 07:35 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

US Airways has awesome deals going on. I am going home from Dec 8th to the 16th for under $150 round trip.

Hi everyone (((((((((((((((((((((((((((Lepers))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Mon 09/21/09 11:17 AM
Doing good enjoying some chocolate banana pudding pie in a graham cracker crust. How are you doing Kevin?

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Mon 09/21/09 10:44 AM
((((Kevin)))))

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Mon 09/21/09 10:12 AM
All kinds of things I was afraid he was going to have a heart attack he was so upset. Thank God he is calmed down somewhat.

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Mon 09/21/09 09:09 AM
wow this is turning out to be a true monday in the form of everything going wrong at least for my brother.frown

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Sun 09/20/09 07:22 AM
waving

woohoo getting the house ready for winter and the holidays. I also have an order for five sets of jewelery to make and ship out for Christmas gifts. Also making jewelery for the craft sale, so I am happy cause I am busy.

Chat with you all later.smile2

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:14 PM
I am wondering how long it will take me to get used to eastern time again. I got up at 630 but was doing the western time when I went to bed at 2, so I think I will head off and try to get some sleep and get straightened out.

Night sweet dreams

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:10 PM
I love my new phone, now to figure out all the features on it. I still have to get my pics uploaded, someone has been in a bad mood so I won't ask him to do it.

Snugglesbyfire's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:04 PM
Hey I know that picture your showing Pat. I believe I saw those whales...:laughing: :laughing:

It is so nice to know that a good looking male isn't gay.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25