Sat 11/02/19 06:10 AM
We want love and honesty. No lies

ellzmummy's photo
Sat 11/02/19 06:09 AM

Love, respect and honesty.
correct

ellzmummy's photo
Tue 10/08/19 02:37 PM

That gut wrenching feeling one gets when that one special person consumes your every thought before, during, and after every thing you do.
oh dear sheri.you will find one soonest

I been searching for this feeling all my life

ellzmummy's photo
Tue 10/08/19 02:32 PM

Do people actually really find someone on these sites????
yes people actually do

ellzmummy's photo
Wed 10/02/19 05:02 AM

In the longer term I believe that is possible for everyone affected by a bad break up in the past. It just takes time to recover, some take months others years, we are all different.
:thumbsup:

ellzmummy's photo
Tue 10/01/19 11:27 PM
Ever had a terrible heart break? Going into a new relationship, will you still open your heart like you did before that got it broken?

ellzmummy's photo
Tue 10/01/19 11:22 PM

When it comes to dating apps, better to tone down your expectation. Just because you are serious, it doesn’t equates to meeting serious people also.

Many here do not have profile pictures, but have that overflowing confidence to invite you to have a Skype! Real talk, you have hundreds of photos on your phone, but cannot upload even a single photo on your profile?
slaphead

If you want to be treated seriously, be serious. Completing your profile is the first step, people.

And then there are people who would labeled you as “premature” just because you pointed out why they don’t have a profile pic. slaphead Humans are becoming more stressful every dat. explode
you are right my dear

ellzmummy's photo
Tue 10/01/19 11:20 PM

That gut wrenching feeling one gets when that one special person consumes your every thought before, during, and after every thing you do.
isn't that a beautiful feeling?

Yes it is but it is an ancient feeling for me. Just waiting for me to feel it again.
you lost your love?

ellzmummy's photo
Sun 09/29/19 10:46 PM

I heard a scammer recently apologised to their victim, said they were really really sorry, said they had turned over a new leaf, and could they see their way clear to send $100 to enable them to travel and attend rehab classes. :thumbsup:

laugh

(Well, give them credit for being original, at least.)
lol

ellzmummy's photo
Sun 09/29/19 10:45 PM

Seems these days scammers are all over evry dating site, be it paid or free.I have had so many experience with scammers, that I refuse to pay for any dating site. Would be nice to meet sincere people.
yea I agree with you. One just need to be careful

ellzmummy's photo
Sun 09/29/19 10:42 PM

isn't that a beautiful feeling?

ellzmummy's photo
Sun 09/29/19 10:20 AM

Food

🤣

ellzmummy's photo
Sun 09/29/19 10:19 AM

Tennis
really interesting. I love tennis too. God willing I will challenge u one day🤣🤣

ellzmummy's photo
Sat 09/28/19 08:05 AM
When you hear the word love, what comes to your mind?

ellzmummy's photo
Sat 09/28/19 08:01 AM

Scammers are being in love with me here : )
you just need to be careful

ellzmummy's photo
Fri 09/27/19 10:45 PM

I was but gave up, first guys wanted my personal details to send me gifts. He was in another country for auctions to buy art pieces for his clients. After two day he didn't have enough money to transport the pieces because he only gets paid after delivering. He asked for a' small loan of $1000'.
Second guy wanted to send me $20 000 just because he doesn't care about money that he he can easily share it with anyone.
Third guy.... Long story

scared
funny

ellzmummy's photo
Fri 09/27/19 10:44 PM

Hello
hi

ellzmummy's photo
Fri 09/27/19 07:13 AM
Thanks

ellzmummy's photo
Fri 09/27/19 07:12 AM