Community > Posts By > WolfSpirt

WolfSpirt's photo
Sun 08/19/07 08:20 AM
Thank you ArtGirl, for your wishes. It is always great to get well wishes fromfriends.

WolfSpirt's photo
Sun 08/19/07 08:17 AM
Thank you, Coco and Puffins.glasses Dont give up hope, , you may get a wonderfull surprise, when you least expect it.

WolfSpirt's photo
Sun 08/19/07 08:15 AM
Hi, Honey.Iamglad you like what I wrote,and yes, the 29th will be a great day in our lives, Day one of our new life together as one, but seperate in our sleves in our minds our way of thinking, that is what makes us individuals, but yet in one with our love and life together. I Love You Sandy and will continue to. Till the 12th of never.flowerforyou :heart: smooched glasses .....Your Wolfie

WolfSpirt's photo
Sun 08/19/07 08:03 AM
Well, as some of you may or may not know, I have met my match on here. This blissfull event took place on Jul, 27th, 2007. We had been talking in the forums, breiefly before that, but then we both realized we felt the same about each other. It then progressed from there, and plans for meeting was made. Thecount down is now down to 10 days, untill we meet in person. I will be leavingfor Ohio on the 28th of this month and looking very much forward to meeting her in person.We have so much in common in everything.I willbe there for a 8 days and she plans onvisitinghere after that, andalready making plans for her move here to Pa and the new start to life together. And yes, we do Love each other. We will keep everyone here posted on our relationship progress. . So the message Iwe are sending here is, even when it seems, there is no one out there for you, tyou may get a surprise and one day you can make a post sush as this. ahhhhh, the most important thing you may be asking is, who is this wonderfull lasy that has stolenmy heart, well I think most of you know her fromthe forums, her name is SandyLou.. Sandy, Honey, I Love, .You, your Wolfie. flowerforyou :heart: smooched glasses

WolfSpirt's photo
Sun 07/29/07 08:35 AM
Yep, ((((((((((((Sandy)))))))))))))), finaly found the right one,but I posted in both, to make sure LOLsmooched :heart: flowerforyou glasses

WolfSpirt's photo
Sun 07/29/07 08:32 AM
Hi, sweet Sandy. Thank you all for the congradulations.Sandy and I had kept it quiet , mainly because we were both shy and wasnt sure how eachother felt, untill 3 days ago, although we used to chat with each other through e-mail, with out a real hint that would let us know how we felt. Then 3 days ago, the dam broke and our feelings came rushing out, and I am very happy about that. But will be even happier next month, Labor day weekend we will meet. The time we had to chat here inthe forums and e-mails gave us the opportunity to get to know each other more, before realizing why that was important.smooched smooched smooched smooched :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou glasses

WolfSpirt's photo
Sun 07/29/07 08:24 AM
Hi, sweet Sandy. smooched :heart: smooched :heart: flowerforyou glasses TYhank you all for the congradulations.Sandy and I had kept it quiet , mainly because we were both shy and wasnt sure how eachother felt, untill 3 days ago, although we used to chat with each other through e-mail, with out a real hint that would let us know how we felt. Then 3 days ago, the dam broke and our feelings came rushing out, and I am very happy about that. But will be even happier next month, Labor day weekend we will meet. glasses

WolfSpirt's photo
Sun 07/29/07 07:51 AM
Hi, sweet Sandy, thank you for the poem, makes a guy feel real good to have a poem written for him.smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou glasses ....Hal

WolfSpirt's photo
Sat 07/28/07 07:30 PM
Yea, but I aint tellin, she knows who she is. You all will know soon enough.Going to meet her forLabor day weekend. :smile: :smile: bigsmile glasses

WolfSpirt's photo
Thu 07/26/07 03:56 PM
I can honestly say, I have never farted in a womans face, but I have had it done to me, by a woman. It happend at a very crucial time, needless to say, that ended it for the night. grumble glasses

WolfSpirt's photo
Thu 07/26/07 03:44 PM
Here, Here, Lulu, you have my VOTE.flowerforyou glasses

WolfSpirt's photo
Thu 07/26/07 03:32 PM
Dang it UK,you scared the heck outame, made mr Think, someone slipped me a micky, and I lost Thursday, thenIrealized thetime difference. Your going to have to take it easy on us old timers.LOLglasses

WolfSpirt's photo
Fri 07/20/07 08:51 AM
Well, I am real, I am made of flesh and Blood, like all humans. I am neither Stupid, Arrogent nor Immature.But I guess that doesnt realy matter to some, so be it.glasses

WolfSpirt's photo
Wed 07/18/07 05:52 PM
Scammer, I get simular e-mails almost every day.glasses

WolfSpirt's photo
Wed 07/18/07 05:45 PM
Whats a hot date cant remember ever having one,they were all kind of cool or lukewarm.glasses

WolfSpirt's photo
Wed 07/18/07 05:38 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh,Katers,I am so sorry to hear you are in such pain, and sick. I will keepyou inmy prayers, that they find out what is causing it and are able to get rid of it for you. (((((((((((((((((((((Katers))))))))))))))))))flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou glasses

WolfSpirt's photo
Mon 07/16/07 05:28 PM
Girly, The poemtellsthe story, butit soundslike you wrote it out of anger, granted ,nowoman needs to be treated that way and if you took out the obscene words, it could fit anyone,but that and what you wrote about, points it in your direction, you are speaking with the poem in the third person.flowerforyou glasses

WolfSpirt's photo
Mon 07/16/07 09:39 AM
I love Large Mouth Bass and Crapi, also like catching them.glasses

WolfSpirt's photo
Sun 07/15/07 11:16 AM
Granted, there are men out there , as you describe, But that is no reason to group all guys as that,there are just as many women that fall into that catagory, but not all women, just as it is not all guys are that way.glasses

WolfSpirt's photo
Sun 07/15/07 11:10 AM
<<<<<<<<<<<< Near Scranton, Pa.glasses

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25