czery's photo
Tue 02/16/16 04:34 AM
harm

czery's photo
Tue 02/16/16 04:28 AM
failing

czery's photo
Mon 02/15/16 10:54 PM
why do they kept on sending me msg saying hi blah blah blah then they would send it again the following day? replaying convo is it

czery's photo
Mon 02/15/16 10:52 PM
eating "saging ginanggang" but im thinking of dolce saging

czery's photo
Mon 02/15/16 10:50 PM

Thanks Czery,

Talking to yourself is very relaxing sometimes. Have a good time :)

yes it is... thanks :)

czery's photo
Mon 02/15/16 10:43 PM
i hate drunkards... abusive/violent man who beats his wife and children... i hate backstabbers... lewd people.. taken for granted and being judge by people...

czery's photo
Mon 02/15/16 09:18 PM

this is for men

i know that its not easy to do this , and only true lovers are ready to do this always , LOVE is like a flower , it need tow kind hands & hearts to take care of it in order not to die , LOVE is like a baby , it needs tow parents to bring it and take care of it , LOVE is responsbility ..
finaly , if you want a woman to love you honestly and to keep loving you , treat her like if you`re still trying to win her , this way .. she is yours forever !flowerforyou

i agree

czery's photo
Mon 02/15/16 09:13 PM
nice thread butribu... hmmm good place to talk to myself... ;)

czery's photo
Mon 02/15/16 09:08 PM

a message to those who think they have the right to judge others
even if they dont know them ..
im muslim ... but im not terrorist
im muslim ... but i dont like what the islamic state do
im muslim ... but i love people and don`t want to let any space inside my heart for hate
im muslim ... but i love others , and love to forgive
im muslim ... but i have a heart that love and forgive and cry
im muslim ... but i cant judge you if i dont know you
im muslim ... but im romantic and love flowers and butterflies
im muslim ... and get to know me before you judge me , cause you dont love that some one judges you before he knows you !

thanks for reading flowerforyou

im a christion and i feel u... not all muslims are terrorist and likes people to suffer..ive meet filipino-muslims they help others and gave food to strangers..they talk with christians and laughing unlike others... so people dont generalize it, some muslims are good but some are not just like not all christians are good.

czery's photo
Mon 02/15/16 08:56 PM

I heard a true story, on my paranormal investigations. There was this guy, he got on a yacht. He took it out to a severe storm. He jumped into the crows nest and demanded that if God was a reality, that he be struck dead. He was struck by lightning and died. True story..

God is true. :)

czery's photo
Mon 02/15/16 08:53 PM

God damnit can I please get in touch with a girl with brain cells sex appeal and charisma?frustrated

pardon me mister but the name of God and a cuss in the same sentence really hurts to hear... 'twas really offending...

czery's photo
Mon 02/15/16 07:03 PM

Isaiah 49:15 KJV
Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

Psalms 27:10 KJV
When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

Who is a "Bad Mama?" Let's see the holy scripture.

1 Kings 3:16 KJV
Then came there two wonen, that were harlots, unto the king, and stood before him.
17. And the one woman said, O my lord, I and this woman dwell in one house; and I was delivered of a child with her in the house.
18. And it came to pass the third day after that I was delivered, that this woman was delivered also: and we were together; there was no stranger with us in the house, save we two in the house.
19. And this woman's child died in the night; because she overlaid it.
20. And she arose at midnight, and took my son from beside me, while thine handmaid slept, and laid it in her bosom, and laid her dead child in my bosom.
21. And when I rose in the morning to give my child suck, behold, it was dead: but when I had considered it in the morning, behold, it was not my son, which I did bear.
22. And the other woman said, Nay; but the living is my son, and the dead is thy son. And this said, No; but the dead is thy son, and the living is my son. Thus they spake before the king.
23. Then said the king, The one saith, This is my son that liveth, and thy son is the dead: and the other saith, Nay; but thy son is the dead, and my son is the living.
24. And the king said, Bring me a sword. And they brought a sword before the king.
25. And the king said, Divide the living child in two, and give half to the one, and half to the other.
26. Then spake the woman whose the living child was unto the king, for her bowels yearned upon her son, and she said, O my lord, give her the living child, and in no wise slay it. But the other said, Let it be neither mine nor thine, but divide it.

I don't know the kind of sleep that caused this woman to role and role and rolled on her new born baby to death. Let's say that it was accidentally and unknown to her.
What proved her a "bad mama" was that in that incident of unpleasant narration she supported the king to divide the very living child.

"Let it be neither mine nor thine, but divide it."

The one who said to divide it was the bad one. The real mother is the one who plead the king not to divide the living child but just give it to the other woman. Ive read this one in the Bible. :)

czery's photo
Mon 02/15/16 06:40 PM
tssssk...he should be in jail...i wonder what really did happened that night hmm? i hope the girl is fine

czery's photo
Mon 02/15/16 06:31 PM
its like invading privacy...but it can be useful in ways

czery's photo
Mon 02/15/16 06:01 PM
elf

czery's photo
Mon 02/15/16 05:59 PM
daring

czery's photo
Mon 02/15/16 04:58 PM
create