no photo
Mon 07/16/07 12:45 AM
Gypsy! SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHsmokin

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 12:43 AM
JJ!!!! I have the whips!!!! Where are you!!!!glasses

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 12:42 AM
UUUUHHHH feel like I'm having and out of body experience at this party!!!!!glasses

no photo
Sun 07/15/07 03:17 PM
Not sure why this is up for moderation??? Did someone hit the wrong button??? Blind....uuuuuh drinking???? Disfunctional???

Welcome lonelyMd...Hope you enjoy your time here...we have a new moderation system here and obviously someone hasn't read the rules yet...
there are some great people here...enjoyflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 07/14/07 08:22 PM
(((JAX))))laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 07/14/07 08:19 PM
Ok JJ....no more telling secrets....razor? uuuuuuuhhhhhnoway pleeeeeaase turn on the lights!!!glasses :tongue: :wink: love

no photo
Sat 07/14/07 08:12 PM
Hey Jax!!!drinker drinker

no photo
Sat 07/14/07 08:02 PM
Nice pic Joellaugh laugh :wink:

no photo
Sat 07/14/07 08:00 PM
embarassed embarassed embarassed Gosh Zap...you didn't have to tell everyone about my hairy feet! Upside down ok!!!bigsmile blushing laugh :tongue:

no photo
Sat 07/14/07 07:58 PM
uuuuhhhh Joel you aren't supposed to see that! I thought he and I were alone here!!!laugh laugh laugh God would somebody turn on the lights!!!glasses

no photo
Sat 07/14/07 07:55 PM
Well Sweetheart....in the dark it's hard to tell what I'm grabbing...but could you please get your finger outta my ear!embarassed embarassed embarassed noway :tongue: smooched smooched :heart: blushing

no photo
Sat 07/14/07 06:50 PM
Sexiest bowling ball I've ever seen:wink: :wink: laugh laugh smooched smooched :heart: flowerforyou Thank you Sweetheartflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 07/14/07 03:33 AM
I don't think I was a size O when I was born!laugh laugh laugh Thought of pizza roll around in my mindembarassed :tongue: bigsmile

no photo
Sat 07/14/07 03:30 AM
laugh laugh laugh Guess I'll go Spam free...but will get the spam withdrawlsohwell laugh drinker

no photo
Sat 07/14/07 03:28 AM
Cause I'm in Chinasad sad sad Hey Gypsy ya got any spam..I ran out!grumble

no photo
Sat 07/14/07 02:19 AM
WHAAAAM!!!!!!!!:wink: :heart:

no photo
Fri 07/13/07 06:26 PM
And I'm having the time of my life as well:heart: flowerforyou Just because there are naysayers does not mean that it can not work...just simply means it didn't work with that particular person...
If a man goes off to war and is seperated from his loved one...does it end...yes in some cases it does...
My Grandmother met a man...it was her best friends brother. they met through mail...became penpals, as he was in the war...They fell in love through their words...And the day he came back from that war...she met him at the train station...One week later they married...They spent their whole lives together...
:heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/12/07 03:37 AM
Oh I can't wait Alex...I'll be a hit here! Hmmmm maybe good business opportunity!smokinglasses laugh :wink:
Could you keep it in blues?glasses bigsmile

no photo
Thu 07/12/07 01:22 AM
Hey Harry...I think it would have been more of a misfortune cookie had I actually ate itfrown laugh laugh laugh
It actually is more of an adjustment than Ecuador, as in South America...well it's more Americanlaugh laugh laugh
Oh I definately will remember it with fondness afterwards...But am giving up my dam rickshaw!!!laugh laugh glasses

no photo
Thu 07/12/07 12:17 AM
Hey Harry I got the wrong Chinese fortune cookiesad

Zap...kicked the squirrel...he bit my toe...I fell in a hole in the sidewalk....now....I am digging digging digging...think I'll end up in America?noway smooched :heart: laugh laugh laugh bigsmile :wink:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25