Community > Posts By > KylePhxAz

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 09:05 PM

in that situation...I don't see how you can live together. now if you broke up and were friends...then it's possible...but I suspect there would be problems if one of you starts dating others. sounds like ya'll weren't ready to move in together and you need to go separate ways

Well I agree that we were not ready but I have to some how make this work. Shes great I just have a problem letting it go only because I have never been put up to this challenge. I'm Told to get over her but,I dont want to get over her I feel like i have to wait till she gets her life together out here but then if she never comes back.... Ive waited for nothing...Then im told to find someone new but i feel she will hold it against me even though she says she wont. WHY?WHY?WHY? lol.

ok....but why would you want someone not into you???? there IS someone out there that will be into you hon. and you will drive yourself crazy until you move on.

someone once told me....an old way to trap a monkey is...get a cage with a hole in it. dangle a coin inside...when the monkey grabs the coin...he is trapped because he won't let go of the coin. all he has to do is let go and he's free.

Ok I've been doing my best to let go of this coin. The Hardest thing im having is seeing her everyday and never getting a break. So i took a 3 week vacation back home to GET AWAY. and im still having troubles. I need someone new i know it. I had a taste of Companionship for the first time in my life and a taste is not enough for me the intensity that the two of us had was so good. And yet I did nothing wrong. I feel she spared my feelings and lied about why she didnt want to be with me. How can i get passed it. I have to live with her theres no way out right now. Money wise i cant afford to get out????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 08:55 PM

in that situation...I don't see how you can live together. now if you broke up and were friends...then it's possible...but I suspect there would be problems if one of you starts dating others. sounds like ya'll weren't ready to move in together and you need to go separate ways

Well I agree that we were not ready but I have to some how make this work. Shes great I just have a problem letting it go only because I have never been put up to this challenge. I'm Told to get over her but,I dont want to get over her I feel like i have to wait till she gets her life together out here but then if she never comes back.... Ive waited for nothing...Then im told to find someone new but i feel she will hold it against me even though she says she wont. WHY?WHY?WHY? lol.

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 08:50 PM

So who where is interested in MMA. All aspects of it, the shows, fighters, and/or hell even training? Just trying to get a topic going here. lol

This is nuts man. I'm actually lookin to get into Training of some sort for MMA I feel I can really Knock a guy for a loop these days. And I have an amazing confidence level so... How are you involved in it?

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 08:43 PM
Im going to try to make this as short as possible but to get advice I need, the people need to know the situation.

Girl moves 2,400 miles from home to live me and start school and her life. My intentions for seven months prior to her moving was "I want her to be with me". (first mistake)? So She moves and 3 weeks in we talked and talked and talked. I finally made the move by telling her "I Like you".(not exact words). But she accepted the fact that i do. She then tells me things no girl has ever told me like, "I LOVE YOU"."Your everything in a man I've ever wanted". Etc.Just good things.

The biggest thing we agreed upon was moving slow because we have to much to risk as far as already living together, and really just knowing that were doing this whole thing a$$ backwards.

I then went out of town for 9days for work and those nine days were great cause we missed eachother so much. Haveing 5 hour conversations everynight. Great things were said and we were so suprised that we did not run out of things to talk about.

Nine days pass and I get home, had the best 3 nights of my life. I wanted to leave this out but its vital to the situation for me. She was my first girl and first relationship.

After the 3rd night I realized its different now. Shes acting strange around me and finally she says,"we have to slow down, this Is'nt how we should do this". I agreed considering shes my queen now. I completely fell for her and I knew that I would.

But we didnt slow down,She completley shut me out and latched on to my other roommate. It's not that there together she just does'nt talk to me as much but him more,txting him for questions where she would always come to me for them but not now and it hurts. I want to be her sercurity but....?Im lost at what shes doing. Its so hard to talk to her now cause anytime I bring up a problem or feeling im haveing. I'm the only that see's it. WTF?

I feel completley used for a sense of security and im not sure how to handle it.Im commited to a year lease with the both of them. Can i Make this work or no? The akwardness is almost unbearable! How can i Move on? Can the friendship still be the same? Might I add I was decent friends with her for 4 years before this.

I NEED SOME HELP,ADVICE,I REALLY WANT THIS TO WORK OUT BUT HOW?

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 07:51 PM

Please... put a shirt on young man!
Ladies don't like to see that?

Change the profile picture!

Well damn lol. Alright np I can see what your sayin. Thanks

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 07:28 PM
Just trying to let people know who I am so please take a look and talk to me if ur interested. Thanks.

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 06:02 PM

Did you say "talkage"? :laughing:

I would brush up on your language skills (stop making up words tongue2 ), and be yourself. :thumbsup:

You will find that looks are subjective, and regardless of how you look, if you don't have personality, intelligence, and common sense then your looks will not matter.

If you develop yourself as a 'total package' you will attract the same.

Best of luck to you! waving

Thanks for letting me know this lol. I would have to say that with my personality its not that my language skills are bad sometimes I just change it up because its funny. I now see that haveing a better language to start would help me out a bit. Thanks

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 05:53 PM
Ok. It does look like im looking for a stroke of ego but its not what i meant. I want to let girls know who i am and what im all about.

This is what im about. The past 4 years ive worried about myself and my needs to get where i want to be. Now since ive moved to AZ i met one girl and when i did she was my everything, For the first time in my life i put another person before myself. I loved this. To a point i can call myself obsessive, but being this way lead me to smoother and i think this is why it ended. I'm a very good person i know this. I do right as best i can, When a girl i want to be with shows she wants to be with me its over for me lol. This "certain girl" needs to see this in me cause i think its a great thing. When ur my girl ur my queen and im ur king.

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 05:16 PM
I really do NEED a girl. and as far as assurance i mean like positive feed back.

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 05:05 PM
lol no never been married lol.

You have never been married have you?laugh

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 05:02 PM
Hi. New here and just looking for some lady assurance. Im a great person believe me! I've took the advice of parents by taking care of my needs first, Now that i have me feet set i need some companionship in my life because its somthing i never really had. so all im looking for is some talkage from the ladies. Am I good looking? Im acutally lost for questions so if its possible just talk to me lol.

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 04:50 PM
I understand that being single has its benefits but how can you be happy single if all u want is companionship. I feel I've been missing out and want a singnificant other so badly lol. To wake up to that certain girl in the morning is what i want and it seems so hard im lost for how to go about it.

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 04:42 PM
I've had 0 long relationships 1 Short relationship. Single for 21 years people wtf is wrong with me lol.

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 04:38 PM
Hey there peeps especially the ladies in Phx,AZ. Im a new member looking for new friends in Phx,AZ so if ur here holla at me lol. And again HELLOOOOOO!!!

2 Next