Community > Posts By > Bryguy86

Bryguy86's photo
Sat 12/26/09 09:47 PM
tortuous

Bryguy86's photo
Sat 12/26/09 09:34 PM
single.....and in pursuit of happiness, wherever that may be :)

Bryguy86's photo
Fri 12/25/09 11:50 PM
And to reinforce not being able to tell what the women really are looking for when they say 'just friendship.' I meant that it's difficult to tell when they take pictures of themselves in the bathroom mirror wearing barely any clothing and making a suggestive face.

To a guy, it's really confusing. I mean these are dating sites. It's pretty clear what most of the intentions are.

Bryguy86's photo
Fri 12/25/09 11:40 PM
It's double whammy with the online dating scene:

Typically you'll get guys that are horn dogs and just want sex with no strings attached. It's very easy for them to express themselves this way on the internet.

Then there are the girls who are just saying that they are looking for friendship. Maybe that's what they are really looking for, maybe it isn't. Sometimes it's difficult to tell.

In the end, we are stuck with guys getting few if any replies to emails and girls who's inboxes are clogged with messages. This leads to the false generalization that all guys think about is sex and that women either don't like it as much or use it as a form of control. Neither of which I think is true at all. I think that it's really just a problem with misconceptions and ill-communication.

This would only hold true if we assume that there are more men who frequent these sites than women. In which case the men experience more rejection out of the fact of low supply and high demand for females. This is all artificial.

I'm not sure what the outcome would be for same-sex dating but it would be interesting to model.

-just my 2 cents.

Bryguy86's photo
Fri 12/25/09 11:10 PM
Half-Thai guy right here!

Bryguy86's photo
Fri 12/25/09 10:46 PM
well thanks!

Bryguy86's photo
Fri 12/25/09 08:40 PM
nope. haven't heard those words in a really long while....:(

Bryguy86's photo
Fri 12/25/09 08:37 PM
I've met one person in the flesh so far. Been out a couple of times. Still working on it. Really cool person though. I just have to keep trying!

Bryguy86's photo
Fri 12/25/09 08:33 PM
I try to hang ten, usually wind up going head over heels and then getting smacked by the board......

Bryguy86's photo
Fri 12/25/09 08:28 PM

I'm new to the forum. Looking for someone special up here or within an hour's drive or anyone who commutes to NYC. :)

Bryguy86's photo
Fri 12/25/09 08:21 PM

Hey everyone. (Just got my license 3 days ago after more than a year of training!) Wondering if there are any flyers out there?

Bryguy86's photo
Fri 12/25/09 08:07 PM
Hope to meet someone special....any surfer girls out there?

Bryguy86's photo
Fri 12/25/09 08:02 PM
Hello world! I've been on this site for about 6 months and thought it was about time to say something. :wink:

1 2 3 4 6 Next