Community > Posts By > Tretre1970

Tretre1970's photo
Thu 07/02/09 02:13 PM
I'm going with the Monkey also!

Tretre1970's photo
Tue 06/30/09 07:29 PM
As an ex Military brat and Military wife I have seen family's get torn apart by the separation and some get stronger. There is a huge diff in going off to race and to fight for our country but the same thing is still there. You have to let each other know your there, you care.

There is a diff between feeling alone and being lonely. You can be lonely laying in the bed next to your man/woman. You can be alone and not feel lonely because you have a very full life.

You both would have to make sure the other did not ever feel lonely together or apart.

It takes very strong people to pull it off.

Tretre1970's photo
Tue 06/30/09 07:15 PM
Basically your back to finding a very strong woman that can handle it.
You would both have to find ways to let each other know you are thinking of each other.

Texting each other while your sleeping. You could always ship things home from each place you are racing at. Even if it got to her after you were home she knows that you were thinking of her.

Its all those little things that can help keep you together.

When you get home you have to make special time for each other to make it count.

Good Luck

Tretre1970's photo
Tue 06/30/09 06:59 PM
She cant be in the pits...OK, I can see that.

BUT, why cant she be in the stands, watch the race and then see you after the race at the hotel etc...

Tretre1970's photo
Tue 06/30/09 05:04 PM
I get comments on my eyes.

Tretre1970's photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:41 PM
Thank you I have the site saved now.

Tretre1970's photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:13 PM

Thank you all for your help. I am not insane....LOL

Why cant we call out the names or ID's of the people we find are game players or hiding that they are married?

There ARE websites that list real names and/or online names used by jerks. Unfortunately, not enough people know about them and use them. I have actually ran across the names 3 people on those sites that I almost got involved with. Glad I checked them first!

Can you share those sites on here?

They would probably do an edit on my post... seem to like doing that to me. I'll send you mail with the info. if you don't get my mail before the day is over, send me a note and I'll let you know my yahoo address and can relay the links there.

I would appropriate it. After a 16 year marriage it is strange to start dating again. I am way out of practice...LOL

Tretre1970's photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:09 PM

Why cant we call out the names or ID's of the people we find are game players or hiding that they are married?

There ARE websites that list real names and/or online names used by jerks. Unfortunately, not enough people know about them and use them. I have actually ran across the names 3 people on those sites that I almost got involved with. Glad I checked them first!

Just read your profile, that is great!

Tretre1970's photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:07 PM

Can you share those sites on here?

Tretre1970's photo
Tue 06/30/09 03:58 PM

Tretre1970's photo
Tue 06/30/09 03:49 PM

You meet someone online, you nudge back and forth, you email back and forth. Spend hours and hours on line chatting. Both seems to be what each other are looking for.

Then disappear for a couple days, pulling double duty (without stating his job, I do know this is plausible, that and last min. trips.)

Phone calls back again apologizes, picked right back up, No prob. More plans to make plans to meet.

Disappear again for 2 days.
Sent email stating asking if he was still interested in meeting to call if not no worries and good luck with your search.

Emailed back explaining a last min trip and will be back Thursday really wants to take you to dinner, spend time together over the 4th, lets make plans. Still very interested(More plans to make plans).

Great you would think to your self, stop worrying about it.

Another day and half go by and you see him online but no email IM or anything. His daughters did have him sign up and could have been logged on but I think that is just reaching for an explaination.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Being strung along or not? I think so....or am I just being impatient?

I hate games, and I feel like I am in the middle of one.

Your thoughts?

****if it is not constructive comments to assist then keep them to your self please, I am just looking for a little advise from people who have been here awhile******

I don't know if you're being strung along or if he's just really too busy for more than an occassional friend.

Possibilities:
1) He's involved elsewhere and can only talk to you when she's not around. Are you willing to be on the sideline of another woman/man?

2) He's just too busy and even IF you meet and things evolve, he'll probably still be too busy. Are you willing to be on the sideline of everything else?

You have to decide.

Good point and I really don't want either. dealing with the job thing I could do (he is military) but other than that I will pass.

Tretre1970's photo
Tue 06/30/09 03:45 PM

:smile: The guy is married:smile:

This has occurred to me also. I have more respect (which is about zero) for the ones who actually are honest and even list that they are married in their profile than the ones that hide it.

Tretre1970's photo
Tue 06/30/09 03:38 PM

Gee, is that what the nudge is for? No wonder I don't get anymore, besides the frequent kick in the butt.

Reading your comments always make me laugh...Sometimes at you sometimes with you. LOL

Tretre1970's photo
Tue 06/30/09 03:35 PM

Well, you certainly didn't meet the beast on THIS site, did you? :wink: laugh

Yes, THIS site.....

Tretre1970's photo
Tue 06/30/09 03:32 PM
BTW...
My instincts must really be off cause he did not seem like the type at all to play games.

Tretre1970's photo
Tue 06/30/09 03:28 PM
You meet someone online, you nudge back and forth, you email back and forth. Spend hours and hours on line chatting. Both seems to be what each other are looking for.

Then disappear for a couple days, pulling double duty (without stating his job, I do know this is plausible, that and last min. trips.)

Phone calls back again apologizes, picked right back up, No prob. More plans to make plans to meet.

Disappear again for 2 days.
Sent email stating asking if he was still interested in meeting to call if not no worries and good luck with your search.

Emailed back explaining a last min trip and will be back Thursday really wants to take you to dinner, spend time together over the 4th, lets make plans. Still very interested(More plans to make plans).

Great you would think to your self, stop worrying about it.

Another day and half go by and you see him online but no email IM or anything. His daughters did have him sign up and could have been logged on but I think that is just reaching for an explaination.

Being strung along or not? I think so....or am I just being impatient?

I hate games, and I feel like I am in the middle of one.

Your thoughts?

****if it is not constructive comments to assist then keep them to your self please, I am just looking for a little advise from people who have been here awhile******

Tretre1970's photo
Sun 06/28/09 04:39 PM
My eyes.

Tretre1970's photo
Fri 06/26/09 08:39 PM
Bail

Tretre1970's photo
Fri 06/26/09 08:37 PM
James

Tretre1970's photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:10 PM

someone to come home to that wants me there

flowerforyou
can i be first

I don't want to find the first, I want to find the last one...
flowerforyou
i loose againlaugh laugh laugh :wink:

always the story, want to be the first but never the last....LOL