Community > Posts By > SnookMan

SnookMan's photo
Mon 06/22/09 09:21 AM
It's amazing how one skynyrd post gets skyrocketed to 40 something replies and then more so fast. All you guys and gals are awesome!!

SnookMan's photo
Mon 06/22/09 09:10 AM
single as of 12:07 pm eastern today 06/22/09. Heart broken last night. :( But moving on and waiting for the RIGHT woman. I know you're out there

SnookMan's photo
Sun 06/21/09 10:49 PM

it's really strange how attractions work, some logical, some illogical, and some just have a timeless attraction that comes entirely from somewhere else, that with caution, and thinking things out but hopefully not overthought could me something majical that one experiences once in several lifetimes, and needs no barriers or papers, it just is, and if it lasts for the work put into it, it may constantly renew it's refreshing aspect, for the facets of something like that are truly endless, and deserve to be explored at all costs if hearts, souls, and timing and thought permit it to happen. many people over-think themselves out of a good thing by self-sabatoging them-selves(guilty as charged in the past, and a little now) and one may not fall truly in love for a couple of years, but love that person dearly till that happens, or doesn't happen, and care about them at all costs, and nature will take it's course to see that end, or in some cases deny that, but the love never truly goes away, example, WW2, many were seperated, and then 20-30 years later were reunited and it was like they never lost touch, and the other half was filled. i think most of you on here desire this stong connection. what's instore for me, i haven't a clue, but i clearly have a busy future, and who can tell who i will share it with at this time, but i may dream.......they will always be free while they are with me if they volunteer their touch of heart...just a touch.....

thank you dark that means a lot to me, I believe my spirit has been revived thanks to you.

SnookMan's photo
Sun 06/21/09 10:23 PM
Edited by SnookMan on Sun 06/21/09 10:35 PM
In response to your post, yes ma'am it was. See I just talked to this girl just last night, we talked about our interest and all. One thing I stupidly failed to realize is that she lives 2 and a half hrs from me. I can't drive by the way due to a vision disability at birth. But she told me last night there was this other guy she met on here and he was in here area. Long story short, she called me about probably going on 30 minutes now, and she sounded uncertain so I asked if everything was all right. She said the guy kissed her and the bar tonight and they just clicked as well having things in common. Should have seen this from the start. Then she says we could still be friends I told her sure but in my mind I said no ,to me that just feels like a slap in the face. As of now all ties are broken. Where did I go wrong? But I know there are plenty of fish in the sea, I know the right one will come... one day. Should have listened to my parents,arrgh!!

SnookMan's photo
Sun 06/21/09 10:00 PM
In regards to my earlier post, I don't believe in love at first sight. Not as far as what just happened to me 15 min ago. I will just move on, no more to be said unless you WANT to know. peace

SnookMan's photo
Sun 06/21/09 08:27 PM
I'm going through the same thing you are bro. I know how you feel.

SnookMan's photo
Sat 06/20/09 05:37 PM
pondering

SnookMan's photo
Sat 06/20/09 04:01 PM
Edited by SnookMan on Sat 06/20/09 04:02 PM
feel free to fly to a galaxy far far away.... movie, books,etc.

SnookMan's photo
Sat 06/20/09 03:54 PM
Edited by SnookMan on Sat 06/20/09 03:55 PM
Feel free To drop a coment:smile: :smile:

SnookMan's photo
Sat 06/20/09 03:48 PM
Please feel free

SnookMan's photo
Sat 06/20/09 03:22 PM
i wasn't even thought of in 76 lol. 1988 is when I came into this world

SnookMan's photo
Sat 06/20/09 03:10 PM
never heard of glen frey, GG.

SnookMan's photo
Sat 06/20/09 03:08 PM
ozzy,sabbeth,zepplin,ac/dc, bob seger,styx,gun's n roses, and a whole lota others i can't think of right now.

SnookMan's photo
Sat 06/20/09 02:39 PM
Just curious, or any classic rock group for that matter.peace

SnookMan's photo
Fri 06/19/09 05:17 PM
Lake Wales FL here

SnookMan's photo
Fri 06/19/09 04:37 PM
Please feel free to rate my profile. Thanks

SnookMan's photo
Fri 06/19/09 04:28 PM
thanks

SnookMan's photo
Fri 06/19/09 04:25 PM
Edited by SnookMan on Fri 06/19/09 04:28 PM
Just dropping in and checking things out. Also yesterday was my 21st B-day. Hallelujah!!!

1 3 Next