Community > Posts By > buttonandbows

no photo
Tue 11/03/15 09:35 AM
Welcome to mingle2

no photo
Tue 11/03/15 08:09 AM
I moved here about 3 years ago from south east PA. I love the small town feel of Loris. Reminds me of my home town without the snow!!
Love it here and have made some great friends.

no photo
Fri 10/30/15 08:09 PM
When my son passed we had some of his organs donated. His wife had to sign the papers.

You can sign up to be an organ donor on your drivers License.

After a certain age you can not donate your organs but you can make plans to have your body donated to a teaching hospital.

That is what my mother wanted done. You can pick up the forms at any funeral polar.

no photo
Sun 10/25/15 11:51 AM
MPO No sexual activity before marriage. We are to keep ourselves pure before the Lord. Be ye holy as I am holy.

Romans 12:1 I urge you brethren to present YOUR BODIES a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God.

Hebrews 13:18 ...desiring to CONDUCT ourselves honorably in ALL things.

James 1:14 But each one is tempted when he is carried away and enticed by his own lust. Then when lust as conceived, it gives birth to sin; and when sin is accomplished, it brings forth death.

We are to conduct ourselves with honor and respect for ourselves and each other. I would not want to be in the position to tempt my partner or put him in a compromising position where either he nor I would be carried away and enticed by lust.

For me it comes down to a respect and honor issue. I will not disrespect my relationship with Jesus Christ by not giving honor, not only to my own body and it's desires but for the partner that God is joining me with.

While would I want to defile such a beautiful thing in the site of God. Where even Angels marvel at the marriage of a man and a woman.

Yes, Heavy petting can put you into a tail spin. I know we all remember those times and how hard it is to pull out from under that breathless spell. So, be prayful and careful.

Yes, I am old and hopefully wise because I have made many mistakes. God's plans, ways, desires for us are the best because they are said out of love and a stance to protect His children.

Are they easy no. can you justify your actions with oh. now a days it won't do that harm. Well, we are getting married anyway, or why stop now...etc.. Yes we all know we can justify ANYTHING but you are compromising your walk with the Lord, His peace, His blessing.

Just my opion.

no photo
Mon 10/19/15 08:44 AM
I love the show Tattoo Nightmares. It is always the ones with the ex's names that get me. Like they say on the show if you get someone's name it is almost a given that it will not last.

I have a lot of ink. My right side is a beautiful collection for my family that has grown into a garden.

My left hip was a mess. Never go to a tattoo party and wait for everyone else to get theirs. Since mine was going to be the largest the Artist wanted to wait. He did a great job on the others so I felt confident that mine would be great too.

I had waited over a year to get the one I wanted. Had a picture that I had pulled up on the lap top there. They could not print it out for some reason. So he drew it up free hand.

You know where this is going. At 1am in the morning he did his interpretation of what I wanted. It was messed up and I cried for days. It took me years to find someone that would finally do a cover up and it cost me $600.oo.

no photo
Sat 10/17/15 12:43 PM
Over 50 and over 60 and still going !! We are beautiful at every stage in life.

no photo
Sat 10/17/15 12:28 PM
How can 23 people show as matching and not one bothers to contact you??

Why does it seem like everyone that views you is from another state and very few from SC.

I just don't get it at all. I write to people and they never reply.

Just frustrated in SC.

no photo
Fri 10/16/15 11:50 PM
I went to see "Into the Woods" with Robert Redford last weekend.
I would wait for it to come out on DVD. I found it to be boring and slow paced. The mountain views are beautiful but not worth the price of the ticket.

no photo
Fri 10/16/15 11:28 PM
Funkyfranky, Thank your for your comment. I did not find it rude at all.

I will leave the God part in my profile since it is the basis for my life. Since we are all here looking for people with similar goals, interest, life styles. I find it necessary to include my belief in Jesus Christ. Since that would be for me the glue that would hold a relationship/friendship together.

Keep going to church. Who knows you just might meet a great man there.

Hugs.

no photo
Fri 10/16/15 06:45 PM
Thank you all very much ... Hugs

no photo
Fri 10/16/15 01:37 PM
I have no idea what makes a great profile. Especially at the age of 62. HELP..please.

2 Next