Community > Posts By > Huddanny

Huddanny's photo
Tue 09/01/15 10:35 AM
Lol... Calm down sir

Women find it hard to talk to a new guy or reply his messages because

ah. so you know this HOW?

therefore portraited a schema that every guy that wanna talk to them is a potential scammer...

again - how the Bloody hell are you coming up with this?

How can we be in a relationship/dating if i cant talk to you personally?

by doing what YOU just did. Play the victim, the poor innocent, White knight with pure intentions.

but back to the answer you seek:
Not at all. it�s no longer possible to date them.
All your efforts are futile because of the things you said before.
Not that it is based on anything substantial, but hey... i suppose you are right, right?

Huddanny's photo
Tue 09/01/15 10:31 AM
Hi, am new here, Single and seaching for a good, independent woman that is capable of being in a honest and exclusive relationship... If you are fake and a scam dont reply, i will know eventually and i will find you and kill youmad mad

Huddanny's photo
Tue 09/01/15 10:17 AM
Just like every other dating sites/app.. Women find it hard to talk to a new guy or reply his messages because of past issues from scammers, heartbreakers, cheaters e. t. c they therefore portraited a schema that every guy that wanna talk to them is a potential scammer... How can we be in a relationship/dating if i cant talk to you personally?

Huddanny's photo
Tue 09/01/15 10:16 AM
U agree with that too yh

If they show interest in me, then they are a scammer. I am here for friends and forums.

Gee thanks.laugh

Huddanny's photo
Tue 09/01/15 10:10 AM
Lol... Thats funny

If they show interest in me, then they are a scammer. I am here for friends and forums.

Huddanny's photo
Tue 09/01/15 09:53 AM
Ive been to different dating sites even some outside the US, so many fake profiles, so many scammers but the profiles are so real you could be in a relationship with them for years not knowing you are dating someone fake.. How do u know a woman is real and honest

Huddanny's photo
Tue 09/01/15 09:48 AM
You said it all

I honestly don't get this obsession with older or younger. Age is very subjective to a huge degree.
Yes I am 55 would I want to date someone out of highschool NO.. I have dated 20 younger" not" because I wanted a boy toy but because he was an awesome person... Career choices is what broke us up.. Not age...

I have dated older...Hell I married older and I sure didn't look to him to be my white knight in shining armour.

If I am reading this right...

Young men think that us older women know all about s.e.x. and that we are going to turn this young man every which way but loose. Then when he has learned all he thinks he needs to know??

If that is the case he is sadly mistaken...Because every woman is so different.

Alot of times it won't work because wants change through time.

I think all of us wanted to be wanted for ourselves. I know I never wanted a sugar daddy nor do I want to be a sugar momma.. Actually that later wouldn't happen...not with me anyway

Huddanny's photo
Tue 09/01/15 09:35 AM
Its simple... She loves her bf and the times she was flirting, chatting bla bla bla with you, she and her bf was probably in a misunderstanding thus making them give less attention and she needed someone to fill that empty space for a while until she and her bf get back to normal...that was what u were for, a back up plan when her bf is acting up... Move on bruh, look for someone who truly love you

Huddanny's photo
Tue 09/01/15 09:22 AM
Am originally from houston, only spending some time in africa for the tourist attraction

Huddanny's photo
Tue 09/01/15 08:12 AM
I just turned 35 years old. Although I was born,
raised in houston texas , I now live in the africa I have
lived and traveled to many different places. I
love the outdoors. My hobbies include travelling ,
Reading , and really anything fun. Meeting new people
and travelling play a huge part in my life.
I'm looking forward to having more time to travel
and enjoy the important things in life. There are
so many places to see and things to do! I really
love learning about different cultures and ways
of life.
I'm unique in that I will not waste time with
"shallow" interactions. I'm only open to
meaningful, honest, and exclusive relationships
with like minded people. I'm not concerned with
having tons of friends. A few good friends is all I
need. I know it's hard to get to know someone
by just a few photos and a couple of paragraphs,