Community > Posts By > 1onlyaname

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 03:57 PM
loyal u stay in the good n the bad trust you believe in them

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 12:59 PM
you are only one that noticed that. if u understand it u understand I have a sense of humor

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 12:30 PM

would woman be willing to sign a consent form before having sex?? with new sex laws being passed I think that's where we are heading.

Huh?! What?!shocked surprised noway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: whew!!!huh scared new sex laws heading on our way oops scared consent form???!!!what oh, anyway, no need to sign a form, no need of signature or thumbmark......would it be ok if you just sign it with a Penis Mark on the Mons Pubis or directly on the Vulva?:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :banana: drinks

OMG please please quick sign this, that everything you just said is the truth nothing but the truth I'll get it notorized later.

Do you solemnly swear the truth and nothing but the truth? So help me God! Now , where are your witnesses? Do you think , they should sign too?:laughing: oops rofl

lol u are fun :)

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 11:27 AM
Admit when you are at fault and learn how to say sorry. Saying SORRY means a lot. followed by a hug and a kiss would be more sweeter. :smile: :wink:

A certain someone owes me an apology for the way he mistreated me. You are absolutely right. I had to walk away because I got fed up with his callous and insensitive attitude. He should have approached me if he cares so much about my feelings and apologized for hurting me. He knows the reason why I walked away. People should not make the same mistake. It is painful. As for the hug and the kiss, yes, it would be sweeter.

I'm sorry you are in a lot of pain. you will stay in that pain as long as you don't accept responsilbilty for your part of failed relationship. there is action n reaction. takes both to respond correctly to a situation if relationship will grow or die.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 11:12 AM
I'm in no position to comment on your feelings about this man

I can comment even less on his true intentions.

All I can offer is my opinion on inviting a total stranger to stay with you and your family, first, it's not a safe practice if he turns out to be some twat(no offence to the mingle twatman)
second, talk about an awkward scenario of both of you getting to know each other while family members all around.

I say share a meal with him or coffee hang out for a few days if things progress.... Then he gets to meet your family.

Safety first and you owe It to your family to keep them safe too!

Good luck

well said

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 10:45 AM
jeaslouy plays a Hugh part in a relationship with a pinay. men should know about it and conduct themselves accordingly

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 10:10 AM
if I think deeper on this it could be ur inherited jealousy stopping ur feelings. if u have feelings for him and any thoughts of him meeting other pinays yeah I see how he's a bad guy in your mind. I don't think this foreigner has dealt with pinays jealous traits yet. lol he will learn it tho!!!!

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 09:58 AM
actually yeah don't meet him. I personally would not want to waste a cup of coffee on a woman who thinks men are up to no good.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 09:38 AM

you know what is pabebe ? :smiley::smiley:

Sure i do. Lol

I do something similar but it comes off retarded but gf loves it anyways

I know what it means, but i don't do it.

But Im sure you look as you claim you do. :smile:

wait till you have grandkids then say that

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 09:36 AM
manahan how did that baby talk start just on you tube?

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 09:36 AM

Sure i do. Lol

I know what it means, but i don't do it.

But Im sure you look as you claim you do. :smile:

life about laughing I love to hear her laugh

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 09:28 AM

Sure i do. Lol

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 09:13 AM
straw is cheaper

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 09:10 AM
friends first can't commit to anyone until u learn their personalities

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 08:58 AM
hello everyone .. to those who offend in my Post. Im really Sorry. It won't happen again. I Know all of You Have a Kindless heart. so please Dont Judge me first. Thank you.

I didn't judge you and still don't judge you. I'll be there in October my gf wants to go to a place in Quezon. maybe we can shoot some hoops.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 08:47 AM

Strictly d**kly, baby.

hmmmm all girls that mention rabbits have been bisexual so far in my experience. so just asking. you sure???

which is your favorite rabbit?

The one which I boil. bigsmile

bi sexual witchy woman what kind of culdrum do you use hey u will love my gf she loves to boil things too

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 08:27 AM
Strictly d**kly, baby.

hmmmm all girls that mention rabbits have been bisexual so far in my experience. so just asking. you sure???

which is your favorite rabbit?

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 08:26 AM
Strictly d**kly, baby.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 08:05 AM
You wouldn't happen to have a bunny rabbit as a pet, perhaps? :angel:

you would happen to be bi sexual would you???

lol you are hey get out of new York take a vacation to Phil's my gf love to play with you :)

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 09/07/15 08:03 AM
You wouldn't happen to have a bunny rabbit as a pet, perhaps? :angel:

you would happen to be bi sexual would you???