Community > Posts By > DRTYGRMN

DRTYGRMN's photo
Mon 05/11/09 12:27 PM
I didn't realize you already gave up.....

And tell your excuses to the bear.

DRTYGRMN's photo
Mon 05/11/09 08:30 AM
The rarefied air you are breathing good sir may have clouded your good judgment and memory.

1) A nine (9) game win streak (12 at home) at the end of the season to lock us in the playoffs? You're right, no way THAT was earned. (BTW- Jersey had a longer home win streak going at the time, guess who broke it?)

2)Cockiness and ego? Avery plays for the Rangers, not down here in the land of sweet tea and Stanly Cups.

3)I'll email you some pics of Brind'Amour and the cup in a few weeks, as they make their way past the capitol building (On a tractor). As I watch the procession, I'll pour out some Sam Adam's (or what ever it is ya'll drink, just let me know) in remembrance of how we got there.

Chara was just hamming it up to draw a penalty. He wasn't hurt. He played a third of the minutes in the third period. "Magic" by the trainers my ***.

And While A. Ward certainly may not have expected it, the punch was from right out front, and he saw it coming. He needs to remember how good we were to him here. I hope his face isn't broken, he's a decent guy. But this is hockey, and you yourself extolled the "physical aspect" of the game. So much for "poking bears".....

DRTYGRMN's photo
Mon 05/11/09 05:44 AM
We felt bad for Thomas, so we gave him a S.O. for his final win this post season. We just wanted to end the series at home, which we shall do Tuesday, my friend. We're already looking toward mopping up what's left over from the Caps/Pens. They're really destroying each other.

An aside: Are Boston fans as rude at home as the transplants are at games in Raleigh? I think the term "Mass-holes" was used on our local radio station to describe how they acted after the last game of the regular season.....

DRTYGRMN's photo
Sun 05/10/09 08:04 PM

see,, still no raleigh folks,,,, stick a fork in it its done

Seek and ye shall receive....

I'll tow the line for Rawly!

DRTYGRMN's photo
Sun 05/10/09 05:07 PM
Any feedback would be appreciated. (Offers to grab a beer are appreciated more!)

2 Next