Community > Posts By > nelnel6280

nelnel6280's photo
Thu 08/27/09 09:53 AM
So Billy how's Life without a cell phone?

nelnel6280's photo
Thu 08/27/09 09:28 AM
So you enjoying not having a cell phone Billy?

nelnel6280's photo
Thu 08/27/09 06:24 AM
Grow up Billy

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 08/17/09 04:52 PM
Edited by nelnel6280 on Mon 08/17/09 04:56 PM
No Way.... Angelina Jolie is sooooo much hotter lol

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 08/17/09 04:36 PM

seriously...

miley cyrus...has no right singing about "the climb"

it pisses me off

she is 16...not even a woman yet...so there is no reason for us to be seeing pictures like the ones on the top of page 5...

its just sad

i mean...look at what we are saying...madonna? madonna was a superstar..she has talent..you cant even put them in the same category...

miley cyrus isnt even a real person

did you know that?
she is just this generations girl for little girls to try and be like...

and guess what...?

i am very glad leena said what she did back on page 2 or whatever...bc that is a good sign...

and i will step down from my soapbox and go look at megan fox for a little bit...how old is she?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

megan fox is a fake... I don't like her... they're trying to say she's gonna be the next Angelina Jolie... as if... No ONE tops Angelina Jolie... those lips aaaahh laugh

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 08/17/09 04:28 PM
hahahaha

Hannah Montana... its cause she's blond huh lol

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 08/17/09 12:16 PM

Note that she took those pics for her boyfriend. Pretty tame for that purpose. One of her friends gave the pictures to the media.

How terribly embarrassing to have one's friends give the pictures to the media.

Oh but I bet there not friends anymore slaphead

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 08/17/09 12:14 PM

I've always played with 6 cups on each end. But if you're going to play a drinking game at a party, forget beer pong and play beiruit. :)

What is Beiruit???

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 08/17/09 09:35 AM
So like when you go to a fair or festival and you try and throw that ping pong ball into the fish bowls and try and win a fish :banana:

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 08/17/09 09:32 AM
Can anybody explain to me what exactly Beer Pong is????

And what enjoyment can be brought of having it at a party?

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 08/17/09 09:31 AM
Yeah right.... I have to many other things I have to pay on first grumble ohwell

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 08/17/09 09:29 AM
Well to me famous people should hold a good reputation... she's just a girl that doesn't think. Regardless if she were taking that picture for her boyfriend or not. She still shouldn't have taken them. Just my opinion.

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 08/17/09 09:05 AM

I dont see how she should be singled out when every time i log onto myspace my cousins friends have pix up just like that and they are the same age. i dont see any difference between her and any other popularity hungry girl.

there are hundreds of thousands of girls out there just like her. but because she's been successful, she's the slut. she's the whore. she's the bad influence.

no offense but when i was 15, 16, 17 i had a mind of my own and knew exactly what i wanted to wear and look like. my mom made sure i didn't go overboard like some of my friends did.

i don't think tearing her down is anything to be celebrating.

and no i'm not a fan. and no i dont like her or her dad's music.

i just respect her as a human being.

wow I didn't mean to upset you... I'm not exactly calling her a slut or a whore... I mean bad influence maybe but I'm sorry when I was growing up no girl I knew wore clothes revealing herself like that. But she's not the only one to give a bad influence...so is Britney Spears and a few others.
I never said I didn't respect her... I just made this thread simply as a topic... not to downgrade her. She puts it all on herself that's all.
Oh and so you know... I do like her song the Climb... but that's the only song I like of hers.

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 08/17/09 08:54 AM
Wow... Does anyone have some money I can borrow laugh :wink:

I can sure use a vacation whoa

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 08/17/09 08:50 AM
Here's a few...
I swear this girl will do anything for attention... That's all it is...

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 08/17/09 08:42 AM
I don't know about that. While I was looking for that photo I seen lots of other pictures of Miley Cyrus revealing a little to much just as a home photo she posted online. Not to mention she dated a boy that was a lot older then her.

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 08/17/09 08:34 AM
Edited by nelnel6280 on Mon 08/17/09 08:37 AM
Oh come on Miley Cyrus puts herself out there as a slut... it all started with doing those photos with out her having any clothes on. Like she didn't know what she was doing was wrong... come on now... She apologized for it... how can you do this and apologize for it being wrong.

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 08/17/09 08:32 AM
I won't be playing cause I don't believe in spending money on the lottery

But Good Luck to Everyone who plays :banana: :banana: :banana:

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 08/17/09 08:30 AM
Well first off I don't think You'll meet the girl of your dreams with having put Sex in your interests... That needs to go. You need more of a description cause what you have is just not good.

You need more pictures. At least 6-8 pictures.

Good Luck!!! Your gonna need it

nelnel6280's photo
Mon 08/17/09 08:16 AM

so who wants to bet shell be pregnant soon or doing some drugs?

damn whore...

I think she'll be pregnant before long