Community > Posts By > markedforhappy

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 01:47 PM

if i shaved my head....would i look as sexy as the guys?

nothing can take away your sexiness flowerforyou

or yours franshade:tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 01:44 PM
bald men are sexy weird. i also noticed my profile says blode hair. let me change that and i apologize for my mishap

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 11:11 AM

:tongue: I'm confused 2:tongue: well maybe
of course you are, you live in texas
everythings bigger in Texas:tongue:
if i wenthere my penis would still remain the same you liar you.

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 11:10 AM

Hummmm let me see if I have this right first of all your a man looking for a woman and you're judging what women like?

Shshsh excussseeeeeeeeee me but there are some sexy looking bald headed men that I have met.:thumbsup:
wanna meet me then?? i have zero hair on this noggin

It is not about the hair or lack of it. It's about the man.

Ohhh and you planning being in the Fort Worth area soon or what lol.

No, I'm not. However, if I ever do decide to visit your area I'll surely let you know. bigsmile

I'm getting really confused.
meeeeeeeee tooooooooooooooooooooo

OP, you are confusing everyone because your profile states you're a man looking for a woman. Are you a man looking for a man? Are you a woman looking for a man? Are you just someone looking for attention? These are the things that confuse us.

What could possibly be confusing you?
anything my profile says is 100% true. but im just confused today

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 11:09 AM

are not attractive at all. i prefer a whole head of lettuce

I am getting dumber looking at this thread
sprout a few carrots and the smarts will cum back to you.

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 11:07 AM

:tongue: I'm confused 2:tongue: well maybe
of course you are, you live in texas

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 11:07 AM

You are you started this conversation saying that they were not attractive lol
why would i say such a thing? thats weird. im a fellow baldy

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 11:06 AM
bald people are smokin hott

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 11:04 AM

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 11:02 AM

That's messed up ohwell

You know what is funny though... In my 38 years of existence... I never ONCE had a woman just give me her number, never once had a woman approach ME for attention, not even once... Until the last 3 months.

Only difference is I shaved it clean...

Enough woman like it I guess.

or Maybe I like it and I carry myself like I look good for once...

Anyway My 2b

i love it when a man shaves his head for me in the shower

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:58 AM
its real. it may not be the end as we know it, but it most surely is the begining of the end. but then again so is birth.

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:55 AM

Hummmm let me see if I have this right first of all your a man looking for a woman and you're judging what women like?

Shshsh excussseeeeeeeeee me but there are some sexy looking bald headed men that I have met.:thumbsup:
wanna meet me then?? i have zero hair on this noggin

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:52 AM

How can they place "Science" and "Philosophy" in the same "Community" when they are two total different things? Do you agree or disagree? That'd be like putting Elmo and Chris Rock on a TV show together. They're both funny, yes...but two total different kinds of humor.
this has boggled my mind for the few days i have been a memeber.

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:50 AM
are not attractive at all. i prefer a whole head of lettuce

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:44 AM

I am experienced enough to be terrified of red heads...you know...no sudden movements...(thier vision is based on movement)

Oh, stop it you beast...or I'll rip yer nads off! :laughing:
rip mine off to please

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:43 AM

I am more of a waffles person:tongue:
me to, but i was given this name by my waffle parents as a joke. very rude and not funny at all

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:42 AM

oh I thought it was something else:tongue:
well hello there sexy thang you.
im pancake, and you are who?
hot maple syrup:tongue:
oh baby. pour some syrup on me.......oh yeah just like that

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:40 AM

oh I thought it was something else:tongue:
well hello there sexy thang you.
im pancake, and you are who?

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:38 AM

Hahahahahaha...pulling up a seat and grabbing a bucket of pop corn..(munch munch )..Now would be a good time to put on your cup and mouth piece....Buckle up Skippy.

(this is to marked for an @ss chewing)

LMAO! Nah, Krupa...opinions are like assh@les...everyone's got one...& this is just one that stinks...he's been mis-spelling my name & trying to be cute...poor lil troll...guess negative attention is better than no attention at all...just another one to be pointed & laughed at...:laughing:
hey now, im only playin. smileflowers

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:37 AM

So, let's just say you go out with a blonde...you have a great time & you just so happen to love blondes... Next time, she's a redhead...but that's OK, cuz you don't mind redheads either... The 3rd time she's a brunette...but you've never really been attracted to brunettes... Do you still have a good time with her? Would you ask her to go back to being blonde?

I ask this cuz it seems that a lot of men do have a preference for hair color...I'm wondering if it's a woman's attitude...or just a Pavlovian response, cuz you like a certain color...
honestly, and not meant to offend anyone here, but i hate red heads with a passion. they should in my opinion be shipped off to an island never to be seen/heard from again

If you were serious about not meaning to offend, then maybe "I have never been attracted to redheads" would have been a better choice of words.
oops, my bad. i was only messing around. he he ha ha giggle giggle