Fri 10/02/15 03:48 AM
George

topsinardo's photo
Fri 10/02/15 03:32 AM

Hi Peter watch out there are females around here looking for ur money

Lmao!!!

topsinardo's photo
Fri 10/02/15 03:28 AM

Lol... I copied that and pasted it on here... I have none...

:laughing:

you better put your reference or url link....you may give people the wrong idea...lol

Oh!! Thanks for that idea.. I will better start doing that...

topsinardo's photo
Fri 10/02/15 02:57 AM
Excited

topsinardo's photo
Fri 10/02/15 02:54 AM
Lol... I copied that and pasted it on here... I have none...

topsinardo's photo
Fri 10/02/15 02:53 AM
NTS: imagine better life ahead of you.. And try working towards living that life

topsinardo's photo
Fri 10/02/15 02:50 AM
Public administrator

topsinardo's photo
Fri 10/02/15 01:59 AM
Utensils

topsinardo's photo
Fri 10/02/15 01:50 AM
NTS: always remember the child of whom you are
One is born to live but vision is given to live..
Vision determines the quality of life..

topsinardo's photo
Fri 10/02/15 01:38 AM
We believe newsboys

topsinardo's photo
Fri 10/02/15 01:32 AM
Public toilet

topsinardo's photo
Fri 10/02/15 01:30 AM
Elizabeth

topsinardo's photo
Fri 10/02/15 01:18 AM
Hydrogen

topsinardo's photo
Fri 10/02/15 01:12 AM
Here are a few principles to catalyze your courage:�

1. Ditch the drama.

It's important to admit to yourself when you're stuck in fear. Too often, though, this process allows you to feed the fear. In recognizing fear, you'll pose your unconscious a question like,"What does it mean that I'm afraid?" Then you'll fill in the blanks with whatever answer matches your most fear-driven inner beliefs, such as, "I'm scared because I can't handle it."

Whatever your story is, it's just that: a story. It lacks validity and adds to your stuck-ness.�

Don't aim to be fearless. Aim to stop adding drama and intensity to your fear by ditching the storylines. What does it mean that you have fear? Mostly that you're human. Pretty simple.�

2. Check in.�

You admit you're afraid. Time to move past it right? Not quite. Sometimes fear is wisdom that you're in danger or on the wrong path. In fact, many of my clients need to learn to be afraid more!�

Take your time to get clear. If the fear's grounded, decide whether to proceed with caution or to back off of the situation. If there are no real signs of threat, take a breath and proceed.�

3. Recognize you're in great company.

As I said, everyone feels fear, even your role models. We seem to have some idea that if we're strong or on "our path," fear will melt away, leaving only brave conviction. This creates confusion and self-criticism when we feel afraid.�

Instead of putting yourself down, you can recognize that fear links you to a tribe of people across time who have taken a risk to move beyond safety for something more. To join the ranks of these "fearless" people you admire, don't focus on what you feel; focus on what you do about it.�

4. Relate to fear as a good sign.�

The truth is that having fear means two things: that you're human (which should be a big relief) and that you're on the verge of growth. Once you've ruled out danger, you can take fear as a good sign, a marker that you're alive and engaged. Feeling fear lets you know that you're genuinely present in the moment and you're stretching past your comfort zone. You can draw strength and self-assurance from that.�

5. Breathe into your heart.

The word "courage" is related to the French word "coeur," which means "heart." What you're aiming for in anxiety-filled moments is a connection with your heart. In this case, heart for me has a dual definition: the energetic area in the center of your chest out of which wisdom, warmth and ease flow, and the meaning behind whatever action or choice frightens you. In other words, the heart of the matter.�

Knowing WHY you're doing what you're doing bolsters your spirit. But when your drive weakens or doubt creeps in, keep yourself on your path by doing a heart-centered breath. Place your hand on your heart and imagine as if you could breathe in and out of that heart space. If fear or anxiety arises, just let it be there without judgement and hold true to the breath. Over time you'll watch the fear melt away leaving a fresh experience of your resiliency in its place.�

Remember, real bravery isn't about fearlessness; it's about taking steps in spite of it.�

topsinardo's photo
Fri 10/02/15 01:04 AM
New world entirely with the right people on here

topsinardo's photo
Fri 10/02/15 12:43 AM
The grand cosmos has a strange way of putting everything into its rightful place occasionally. We never even have to lift a finger, either. It's almost as if all the work is done for us as we just sit by and watch the change happen right before our eyes. Sometimes, we didn't know we desperately needed this change in our lives. Other times, we're looking for a sign - any sign - that the change we seek is in sight.

My mom recently found a laminated star while she was cleaning out one of her many overflowing bins. On the green star, in simple bold lettering, was the word "courage."

She gave it to me, and after last week's column about my struggle with depression, you probably wouldn't be surprised to learn that I've been carrying that little laminated star in my purse ever since. I've clung to it so tightly at times. It's become my security blanket, like a badge that sort of makes me feel like a superhero instead of the blubbering basket case I feel like most of the time. It's comforting to know that it's always close to me, and always close to my heart, because I've needed quite a bit of courage lately.

But don't we all? I mean, if we really think about it, isn't life just one gigantic marathon of taking a metaphorical courage star and running with it. Or, if you don't have the strength to run, just keeping it with you and waiting for that moment when the powers of the star - and yes, I do believe this star has magical powers - shine on you and push you forward.

topsinardo's photo
Fri 10/02/15 12:02 AM
Erythrocyte

topsinardo's photo
Wed 09/30/15 03:27 PM
Feeling better from cold after been injected