Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:07 AM

im soo tired my dear,,,i wish i had a scan to see who is real and who is fake:smile:

You do actually have a scan. Ask me where it is located and I will tell you.
Lol
Welcome to M2.
Lol

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:04 AM

No Sis.. it's never wrong. Even I, sometimes I feel like I wanna have a bf (not that I am tired of being single but because I am curious). I just wanna know how it feels like to have one.

People are saying that I already have eh though I still don't have. They said I look blooming and inspired.. they also said that a lot has change...

Will there be more change when you
have a bf? Is it true that you will even be more inspired? Is it the same as when you have a special friend?

Lots of questions.. just really wanna know things. I wanna have a bf but I don't wanna have a bf just because of those... kinda picky and careful.. also I don't wanna rush things.

Btw, hello and welcome to mingle waving

thnQ love...
so u never had a bf before?

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:02 AM
lol my bad,,,,i ddnt quote u ryt,,,but please do tell me where my scan isflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:01 AM

im soo tired my dear,,,i wish i had a scan to see who is real and who is fake:smile:

You do actually have a scan. Ask me where it is located and I will tell you.plaese tell me flowerforyou
Lol
Welcome to M2.
Lol

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:00 AM

hey guys, is it wrong to wanna be in an exclusive relationship? im craving one now,,,tired of being single

You still have hope. My late wife was age 38 when she and I first met.

Welcome to the website.

ThanQ soo much,,,i feel impatient already:smile:

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 04:52 AM
im looking forward to it

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 04:46 AM

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 04:41 AM

hey guys, is it wrong to wanna be in an exclusive relationship? im craving one now,,,tired of being single

2 Next