lovebentbackwards's photo
Thu 05/28/15 11:46 PM
Lol indeed

Thu 05/28/15 11:15 PM
Ok so for a year I constantly ran into Christians periodically at random.
For reason or another. Theyd either hand me a pocket bible or a Jehovah pamphlet. Then ask my religious preference. In response agnostic. Always trying to convert me in someway shape or form.

So I decided that I test my own theory. And see what all the hype is about in respecting another's religion. So for
2 months when asked my religious preference I'd respond " I believe in the great and mighty Lucifer " hail Satan!"
And when something would go wrong or something bad would happen to someone I'd respond "thank you Satan." I got several responses from various people (christains, Jehovah witnesses.) Asking me to stop saying this and that.
Basically not doing just what they ask others to do. And respect their religion. In my response I stated if a Christian can nag about their beliefs why can't I.
PS I'm atheist just felt like making a point.

Funny or too far? Lol BTW I thought it was hilarious.

Thu 05/28/15 04:00 PM
The complex differences between logical and illogical are cut from the same atom metaphorically that is..
To think logically one must care enough about the topic and/situation at hand. To think illogical is to not care enough.
The amount of care it takes to think logically differentiates by person.
Also, varies by circumstances and personality. Basically all has to do with the brain chemistry.
In other word one person may care 80% about an issue then thinks fairly logical. Another person may care 85% and think as logical just the same as the other person.

In lemience terms comes down to how intrigued they are.
PS yours truly lovebentbackwards.. Lol :smile:

Thu 05/28/15 02:04 AM
I feel my heart skip a beat. Speaking to me saying it hopes for me to meet someone nice, comforting, caring, honest and true.
So when I hold them tightly in my arms with love and passion in my heart.
Thiers will beat in unique sync with mine.
An honest heart is mine, it never has told a lie.
It never did hurt anybody.
It's always care fully and strongly.
Please if you could look at this with a simple glance not giving
True love a chance to breathe. Please dont apologize to me but to the
Heart you never cared to see.
Lovestruck is my heart.
Heartdriven is my soul.
Determined share my love and passion
with a partner in my spirit.
If I spoke these words would you hear it?
What I believe in is something real.
It's not just what you say.
But more of what you feel.
Imagine having someone you could talk to
During the day holding your hand when you go on walks,
Someone who loves to kiss your forehead and your cheek as much as your lips.
Having someone who can realize the priceless-ness of your beauty.
More than knowing it but also feeling it on a deeper level.
Deeper than words can speak.
But someone who knows the worth it means
Just to say.
May not know how to.

To have someone to share that moment when you can look into their eyes and know everything's ok cause you can hold them all night and you don't have to worry about letting them go.
That is the passion within my heart...that the love and passion
I have in my heart.
That and so much more.
Can you tell me, that this is what your looking for?:cry: blushing

Thu 05/07/15 01:57 AM
Edited by lovebentbackwards on Thu 05/07/15 02:02 AM
A lone heart all alone, a lone heart that screams for passion. And runs in seek for. Here I speak to "my heart, be still" if this be love let me feel this love to fill this heart content to heal a broken heart that wants to heal mine in return. No questions asked. To build a love that never fails to last.

If need be) then let me ask for love in the pouring rain with a heart so distain and in pain that a tear meets fear and falls as I do like the rain. Then all that's left to feel is pain of saddness.

If need be) then me walk miles to no end to find A Lone heart like mine that can co-exist and coherent to understand my hearts design.. if need be i'll walk miles to no end. Barfeet with a bare heart so my body could show to them what my heart can not speak. Wounds transparent to eyes but is what another heart and soul should see.
So if need be then let me, then tell me-oh tell me. Is anybody else willing speak about their lone heart all alone, the lone heart that screams for passion and runs in seek for. So I here I speak " my heart, be still" in hope they speak "my
Heart, awaken"

Fri 05/01/15 01:30 AM
Ya I'm looking for a partner somebody who down to earth has a good heart, and very understanding.

I'm 22 going to be 23 in july, I'm a faithful, loving person and do anything to make you happy even for just a smile, imagine what I'll do. For an I love you. I'm passionate about poetry cause just like love its a universal language.

I like to go on walks, like to bike ride but I don't have a bike at the moment, i like to go to the beach and walk in the sand and the sunset at the beach is perfect along with a night filled with stargazing. I'd much rather know your interests and know what you wanna do. I listen more than I speak but I can still speak I'm not a man of many words. I want someone to love and I am passionate about finding just that.
I'm almost ready to put up signs of lost love can you help me find this.
Ladies, your looks don't matter to me cause I know what matters is truly what's on the inside. Your all smart and very intellegent I think you know I just need one ;-) but id rather prove my heart than speak my heart so please message and don't hesitate.

Fri 05/01/15 12:19 AM
Thank you debbie redbutterfly wonderwoman and pansytilly. Your smiles and thoughts stay engraved in my heart

Wed 04/29/15 02:42 AM
Ive been through a lot and don't know what to do, think feel or say.
Im in alot of physical pain from my back my left elbow and my knees.
I'm sad and at times I'm emotionally confused. My dad passed away last year and I just have bother trying to make the time to greive cause I was homeless for a long time including the time he passed. On top of that I tried so hard in my last relationship to make the one I loved happy then they told me their happyness would never be with me I'm sad all the time, at all times I feel like crying even while writing this. I tried to be a good person I feel its obvious I put others before myself. I've kept my feet planted on the ground this entire time. I just wanna cry for the first time with someone and have someone tell me for the first time its gonna ok. I don't want to be misunderstood. I just want to be happy again:cry: brokenheart frustrated sad blushing tears

Fri 04/24/15 05:31 PM
Well im 22,ive smoked since 18 also chain smoked ri-donk- ulously. I used the vaporizor for a month and in the last week switched to 0mg. I still have it and haven't used it in 2 days. Kinda working on the mind over matter trick. Woohoo:smile: bigsmile

Fri 04/24/15 04:12 PM
Edited by lovebentbackwards on Fri 04/24/15 04:14 PM
If your looking on the outside to find something on inside. Love is blind to what eyes see, equally blind our eyes to what love can see. We have to look with our heart to find our soul. Understanding that we can stop using our eyes attached to our brain when we look with our eyes then our mind tries understand what our eyes saw. Which is comprehension on something we truly can not have if have not humbled ourselves to learn. And process of learning requires asking questions. So if we humbled ourselves to learn, then learned to humble ourselve to ask questions then we lack judgement so judgment coud not be passed but now be the past. Moving our new generation towards a better future also a happier one. Amen if you agree or kudos if your preference

Tue 04/21/15 02:01 PM
I saw a rose already blossomed so healthy and stunning. One of a kind, just one only. How did it survive nothing else surrounds it. Grass withers and trees frown with leaves for eyes looked down and saddened in despair. I saw this one red rose and witnessed its beauty with other peices of nature. Another would be tempted to pick and pluck this beauty. But should not be removed from where of which it grows and shines like the sun.

Tue 04/21/15 12:37 PM
Thank you, but its not about god or Jesus. I speak in general. I'm agnostic. I respect religious preference. As I am an open minded person

Tue 04/21/15 12:15 PM
What's it cost a man if not everything even his dignity, what is the cost how much is one thing worth? Questions I have. Can they be explained through the depth of emotions? Topic at hand is anyone willing to speak.

Depth. sadness oh sadness bittersweet pain and pleasure if I confront you
Will you end ever? My percecption for happyness how long it be blindsided by you?

Pain oh pain so many want to rid of you, never speaking always silent, swift moving ever so quickly so unbareable pain. People look to eliviate themselves of you seeking numbness before leaving you trying to drain. Do you hurt cause you are lonely what have you sought to gain?

Peace, so content and sweet distant hardly ever you are never to hard to find. Always hiding behind a rainbow or next to the clear clouds forever keeping an eye on me just in I need you. when I'm with you I never feel alone even when I can't see you I always know your there.

Happyness I see you so often and every now/then. No need for explanation but I did it be simply this a perfection of everyone's dreams and aspirations of bliss..

Love oh love, all that makes always humbles me leaving me contemplative and you nurture me always in every aspect so I can grow stronger to understand life while I learn to understand you. Your sometimes simple still sometimes difficult.
Sometime hurt but also sometimes healing. A depth that can not be explained your something needed to experience. Before you can be fathomed. All depths start and end with you, unpredictable and true

Tue 04/21/15 01:53 AM
I paint a picture, a message for the stars to translate.
A story? Just one honest and true. A chance? To say I love you and then I do.
I want to paint a picture, a portrait maybe a collage I call love.
I know no name or face for it could it be you I speak of. Let me stand, so here I stand i'll be if be rain or snow the nastiest weathers if it prove love let it be so.
So let me stand here I stand till worne and reary I only stand for true love. I will stand till love shows near me.

On my knees I will beg please till my prayer is answered, an angel please. A prayer signed with a teardrop on the floor. This one felt by one must be felt by plenty. A message show a chance (signs) please I must see many. If a heart be touched. Notice a heart it has a tare. Its fallen hurt and broken in need of repair. So leave a message please let me know your there.brokenheart :cry:

Tue 04/21/15 01:20 AM
PS. Sorry Debbie unfortunately I cant swim. I might be able to float with the help of a life jacketlaugh none the less your are very pretty. Beautifully stunning.

Tue 04/21/15 01:16 AM
Think you might be able to give an opinion on my profile. Personally I didn't really try on. The part where that description part. Picture opinions possibly?

Tue 04/21/15 01:02 AM
A lesson in love, it was something I needed to be reminded of. Not just by the heart or simply from the soul not something just felt through the body.
Indeed I need all three not just one piece to feel whole.
I come looking for while also baring love not wearing on my heart on my sleeve its written all over my forehead a permanent tattoo on my heart.
A lesson in love well not one but many.I can't say I'm christian but I ask god for
An angel, can he send me?:cry: brokenheart :heart: flowers

Tue 04/21/15 12:45 AM
So what you lovely woman interested in and what do you look for in a man?drinker

Tue 04/21/15 12:38 AM
Hey I'm new to mingle. Anybody out there:wink: :smile:

1 3 Next