Community > Posts By > graeme_3

graeme_3's photo
Fri 04/10/09 04:44 PM
lol well scottish football aint the best but its still fun to support ur local team though instead of just supporting man u or chelsea. but if u seen mckeown play u would realise that hes totally useless as he is slow, cant pass, cant dribble and hes always out of position! so i am glad he aint playing lol

graeme_3's photo
Fri 04/10/09 04:39 PM
wow, how do u know him? i think he is rubbish anyway lol, gary harkins is by far the best midfeilder thistle have and maybe chaplin can play instead of mckeown. i am sure rowson will keep the midfeild solid though and hopefully bucanan can get back soon and fit to score some goals as lucas akins hasnt scored many since signing on loan from hamilton.

graeme_3's photo
Fri 04/10/09 04:33 PM
whats that, poker i guess? is poker a sport?lol

graeme_3's photo
Fri 04/10/09 04:28 PM
i heard this on the news, its terrible what happened but i didnt know who he was so i dont have any idea how good he was? but its really sad to hear that someone so young could die this way!

graeme_3's photo
Fri 04/10/09 04:25 PM
how does everyone think partick thistle will get on against queen of the south 2moro? there at home and only 4 points off top of the league, so how does everyone feel they will do? i think they could win it 2.0 but i would settle for any win!

graeme_3's photo
Sun 04/05/09 08:48 PM
jess has a hot ass!!

graeme_3's photo
Sun 04/05/09 04:06 PM
well done iowa , i aint gay but i dont see any reason why gay people should have different rights from anyone else just because they are gay, everyone should have the same rights no matter what unless they break the law i think!

graeme_3's photo
Sun 04/05/09 04:01 PM
yeah i have heard it takes alot to do it like u lose alot of body weight and u never see a fat driver i suppose, so i guess ur right about it being a sport then

graeme_3's photo
Sun 04/05/09 03:54 PM
ok but i dont see how its physical as u sit in a car? but i do like 2 watch it though

graeme_3's photo
Sun 04/05/09 03:48 PM
well i dont think its a proper sport like as good as football or tennis tbh with u but i dont think f1 is a sport either but everyone seems to say that it is

graeme_3's photo
Sun 04/05/09 03:40 PM
well sport in the dictionary is desribed as a skilled physical activity which wresling is therefore i think it is

graeme_3's photo
Sun 04/05/09 03:26 PM
i am a tool? well i admit i have no knowledge of american football, i know 1 player reggie bush and i have no idea wha u guys are talking about on here tbh lol

graeme_3's photo
Sun 04/05/09 03:20 PM
it is a sport as it is a skilled physical activity if u like it or not, its still a sport! they have to keep in great shape to perform all the stuff they do, so it must take alot of hard work

graeme_3's photo
Sun 04/05/09 11:31 AM
why do u have sports science? cos sports and science are total different , take steven hawking for example. hes a great scientist but always last picked for the football team even though hes a great dribbler.

graeme_3's photo
Sun 04/05/09 10:44 AM
its just a joke thou, i am sure women can take it as just a joke. well i hope then can cos i dont mean to cos offense by it

graeme_3's photo
Sun 04/05/09 10:38 AM
A man and a women entered a elevator on the top floor of the canary wharf tower.As soon as the door closed, a cable snapped and the elevator started plumeting toward the ground.
The woman, realising she had only seconds to live, ripped off her dress, threw it in the corner, and said,
"MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A WOMEN"
So the man ripped off his clothes, chucked them in the corner and shouted : "FOLD THEM , YOU LAZY *****"

graeme_3's photo
Sun 04/05/09 09:02 AM
al gore is good in south park, " no on ever takes me serial" lol i love tht 1

graeme_3's photo
Sun 04/05/09 06:44 AM
ohh just wait and ssee hulk at wrestle mania!

graeme_3's photo
Sun 04/05/09 06:40 AM
exactly his son is having an affair with michelle mccool

graeme_3's photo
Sun 04/05/09 06:37 AM
the barman says: " I'll serve you, but dont start anything."