Community > Posts By > NEO420

NEO420's photo
Tue 11/03/09 11:43 PM
Rate me out on my profil=)

NEO420's photo
Tue 11/03/09 11:34 PM
Edited by NEO420 on Tue 11/03/09 11:39 PM
I like Lady Gagas new music... paparazzi. and i loved her performance on the mtv music awards. oh and also is it true that she has a wee wee down there?

NEO420's photo
Tue 11/03/09 11:25 PM
how do you torture Chinese people?

answer: you open their eyes!

NEO420's photo
Sun 11/01/09 09:23 AM
yo im here to make some friends.. add me if interested.. i like talking about interesting things.

NEO420's photo
Sun 11/01/09 09:15 AM
lol call that old, look at me.. im the same age as u and i look way too young... so young that growing a beard on me dont look right. at this point its a gift that you look older cause if you were me.. you would be attracting young teens from junior high to early high school. and that isnt cool.

NEO420's photo
Sun 11/01/09 09:07 AM
yo wassup

NEO420's photo
Sun 10/11/09 11:12 AM
Edited by NEO420 on Sun 10/11/09 11:23 AM
10. I admire your strength, I admire your spunk
But the thing I like best, is getting you drunk

9. Our love will never become cold and hollow
Unless, one day, you refuse to swallow.

8. I bought this Valentine's card at the store.
In hopes that later, you'd be my hoe.

7. This feels so good, it feels so right
I just wish it wasn't $250 a night.

6. You're a woman of style, you're a woman of class
Especially when I'm spanking, your big-round-fat ***.

5. Before I met you, my heart was so famished
But now I'm fulfilled. . . SO MAKE ME A SANDWICH!!!

4. Through all the things that came to pass
Our love has grown. . . but so has your ***.

3. You're a honey. . . and you're a cutie
I just wished you had J-Lo's "booty".

2. I don't wanna be sappy or silly or corny
So, right to the point, let's do it, I'm horny!

1. If you think that hickey looks like a blister
You should check out the one that I gave to your sister!

NEO420's photo
Mon 09/21/09 12:03 AM
I wish i was in my mid 20s alreadyfrown

NEO420's photo
Sun 09/20/09 10:31 PM

we control the money...

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

sorry..
i laughed after going over what i wrote too.. but i just dont see how these states get into a bad economy and act like its the great depression.. and i dont blame the war for it.

I'm no laughing at your or your question dude, don't take it that way.

Just our entire money system was never designed to serve us...never!
its cool i dont mind.. its still kinda silly the way i wrote it lol. anyways what was it designed to serve for?

Wasn't silly at all, I'm impressed you are even asking at your age, that is a good thing. A very good thing. Now just try not to get completely cynical like some of us older folks get.. LOL

Not everyone in government is out to get us. Though if you get your source from blogs, it might seem so some days. There are smarter people than I that can tell you were to start looking for answers, but don't ever stop asking questions. You guys are the ones that are going to have to deal with the messes we make. Just as we dealt with the messes our parents made unfortunately.

Be wary of those that tell you they have all the answers.. oh wait, I'm getting cynical ... cynical isn't always a bad thing, just don't let it cripple you and don't let fear make you give up or assume all is lost.
Thank you for this.happy

NEO420's photo
Sun 09/20/09 10:12 PM
Edited by NEO420 on Sun 09/20/09 10:16 PM

Yoou should do a real research on the Hovah part which is hebrew.. the je in that name and JC no one knows where they came.. But the rest of the name say a very deliberate story.. Blessings in your Search..Shalom...Miles

im aware of that as well.. the name couldnt be translated correctly.

NEO420's photo
Sun 09/20/09 10:07 PM

we control the money...

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

sorry..
i laughed after going over what i wrote too.. but i just dont see how these states get into a bad economy and act like its the great depression.. and i dont blame the war for it.

I'm no laughing at your or your question dude, don't take it that way.

Just our entire money system was never designed to serve us...never!
its cool i dont mind.. its still kinda silly the way i wrote it lol. anyways what was it designed to serve for?

NEO420's photo
Sun 09/20/09 10:04 PM

we control our own personal money. The national budget however, is controlled by the lobbyists and politicians which we elect. However, once we elect them, its out of our hands until the next election when we hope our choice of politician will actually make the decisions we want made.

so much for we the people have the power.. i think once you elect them, they will go about their own way and reject the peoples reasoning on electing them.

NEO420's photo
Sun 09/20/09 09:59 PM

420 says it all

lol

NEO420's photo
Sun 09/20/09 09:57 PM

we control the money...

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

sorry..

NEO420's photo
Sun 09/20/09 09:51 PM

The Jehovah wildernesses rang my door constantly in the UK two older ladies from Caribbean origin
I got fed up with it and one morning when they rang I deliberately opened the door wearing a very brief brieflaugh
I invited them in saying I have been having an orgy and would they like to join?
They ran a mile
the next week they passed my house and didn't ring the bell
I went out and told them they forgot to ring my bell
That was it they were never seen in the neighbourhood

wow lol thats funny, sad, but funny. never heard of that happening before.. must have prayed for days for you. But i never think of religious people of being innocent, they try but their not.

NEO420's photo
Sun 09/20/09 09:44 PM
Dont we the people control our money in this country?(rhetorical question). If so that would mean that we put ourselves in a bad economy and blame the governors and presidents for it. I would like to here other peoples opinion or facts about this.

NEO420's photo
Sun 09/20/09 09:38 PM
EDIT: oh yeah, the catholics did one time. but that was because I put a two foot tall rubber Godzilla in their Virgin Mary Shrine. Lone Star beer and 3 AM make for a bad combination
lmao thats funny

NEO420's photo
Sun 09/20/09 09:35 PM
im putting on some pounds.. any way to get back in shape without getting ripped with huge muscle fat? What ways of working out or eating healthy would get a persons body shape slim and slender like Michael Phelps.

NEO420's photo
Sun 09/20/09 09:28 PM
Im aware of the fact that each and every religion is different from each other, but in some ways and form are related or relevant to each other. I on the other hand, im believing everything from jahova witnesses. Iv also heard that some people say using gods real name means your taking his name in vein; others say that god wants you to know his name, if god didnt want us to know his name then it wouldnt be in the scriptures. So seeing that all the bibles are the same for christian, catholic, and for Jehovah witnesses etc. Only thing i see different is that some have gods name(Jehovah) in them and some dont.

NEO420's photo
Sun 09/20/09 01:56 AM

My top favorite comedy movies are the following- Super Bad, Wedding crashers, The Hangover, Knocked Up, The Hot Chick, and Corky Romano. and man some others.

my fav comedy actor would be robin williams
he played in several comedy movies but one that i can keep watching over and over would be patch adams and the awakening
i like Mrs. Doubtfire