Community > Posts By > AZKait

AZKait's photo
Thu 08/27/09 02:46 AM
Wow...I was made to wake up in the middle of the night just to read this...flowers

AZKait's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:59 AM
What say you?
Creature with a beating heart...
And, lest we oft forget...even knowing you...tender soul...
Wallowing so long in desperate suspension...re-inflicting pain...over and again?
In that place and in that space...are you most familiar...and by habit...feel at home...
Come back...fragile, bleeding soul...
It’s time...
The poison has emptied your veins...
...and your heart, it still beats...
Emerge from the cesspool from whence you bathed...
Fertile now from the rubbish that feeds your flame...
A most perfect bloom...to the purposeful gaze of a sunlit sky.

AZKait's photo
Wed 08/26/09 10:13 AM
Soft and sad...my heart withheld a beat while reading it...

:cry: (hugs)

AZKait's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:28 AM
I thank you both for the warm welcomes and the sweet comments! flowerforyou
smile2

AZKait's photo
Mon 08/24/09 07:10 PM
What is poetry but a way of portraying pure thoughts on paper?

What is a pure thought? It is perfect, and brings joy.

How to portray? A perfect, soaring heart of joy?

Soaring as a kite, above all things below, dancing and flittering and bathing in the warm sky....

We watch from below, transfixed at the frivolous hopscotch teasing atop the clouds...

...and smile...and remember what it was like...to be there...

AZKait's photo
Mon 08/24/09 06:44 PM
I like this!

AZKait's photo
Mon 08/24/09 06:36 PM
Not really a poem...just stream of thought...

Tremulous...inside out...screaming outside-in...someone listen...someone know...how to live with this...can’t escape...can’t breathe in...can’t breathe out...broken...time will mend...perhaps...the loneliness...there even when in presence of others...bearing over me...alone in my head...broken trust...let go...release it...it won’t release me...try...confront it?...embrace it?...continues on...destroying soul...the damages done...continue on...scarring now...tired...cope with it...survive it somehow...how?...it consumes me...it enslaves me...and carries me into the next day...will it end?....when?...please let healing begin now...please...I’m begging...please...now...right now...exhausted now...my heart needs...beautiful perfect peace...now.

AZKait's photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:50 PM
Edited by AZKait on Tue 08/18/09 08:51 PM
Prescott Valley, checking in....bigsmile

AZKait's photo
Mon 08/10/09 03:48 PM
Edited by AZKait on Mon 08/10/09 03:51 PM
Thanks! I do appreciate the honesty and your opinions! Every little bit helps...I will bite off no man nor woman's head for what I asked for. I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't prepared for the worst! :) Keep 'em coming, I'm learning as I go here...

AZKait's photo
Mon 08/10/09 02:52 PM
If you haven't changed your profile within a year, it's outdated. We're always changing so our profiles should too. Smiles! Let me know how I can improve it, please! :)

1 2 3 4 6 Next