Community > Posts By > Mattikins476

Mattikins476's photo
Wed 04/01/09 05:12 PM
hmm, that's a tough question.. i guess i spend more time reading then watching tv, so chuck the tv outta there! unless i can't find a good book >.< conflicts!!

Mattikins476's photo
Wed 04/01/09 05:07 PM

i don't know if this is in the right section, but i want to know your most embarrassing moments!! i will start.. A couple years ago, i was at my girlfriend's house.. and we were in her bed, i think you could figure out what was happening. And her mom just walked right into her room. she got a nice view >.< my face was red..

OMG! Her Mom caught you guys SLEEPING!?! You should hang your head, Mister!

i know!!! it was horrible! i was having a great dream too! something about pancakes, and chickens, i don't know, i can never really remember all of my dreams

Mattikins476's photo
Wed 04/01/09 04:54 PM

Like I said... honesty is cool... But maybe just a little more modest, and not quite soo graphic.

haha, sorry, i am not shy at all >.< may have to work on that a little.

so any embarrassing moments? about anything

Mattikins476's photo
Wed 04/01/09 04:49 PM
kid >.<

thanks for the input everyone, gotta work on a little bit i s'pose

Mattikins476's photo
Wed 04/01/09 04:45 PM
Edited by Mattikins476 on Wed 04/01/09 04:53 PM
i don't know if this is in the right section, but i want to know your most embarrassing moments!! i will start.. A couple years ago, i was at my girlfriend's house.. and we were in her bed, i think you could figure out what was happening. And her mom just walked right into her room. she got a nice view >.< my face was red..

Mattikins476's photo
Wed 04/01/09 04:40 PM
guess the title says it. been on this site for just shy of a week. does my profile seem ok? seems kinda bland to me so suggestions would be cool. Or if it seems ok the lemme know that too =)

Mattikins476's photo
Wed 04/01/09 04:31 PM
lmao.. nice.. i was all reading and thinking intently

Mattikins476's photo
Wed 04/01/09 04:29 PM

Good friends are like butt cheeks.

Sh!t may come between them, but they always find their way back together again.

nice xD haven't heard that one before

Mattikins476's photo
Wed 04/01/09 04:20 PM
yeah i figured you didn't mean me. I can't imagine that approach ever working.. ever. it seems kinda stupid anyways. why go on a dating site if you just wanna get laid? meh, logic seems to be absent in some people =)

Mattikins476's photo
Wed 04/01/09 04:15 PM
hah, i know i have only been here a week. meh, just thought i would throw it out there though that people seem to be shy. But yeah, apparently i have found the not shy people! lol, that's good! And i wasn't messaging anything rude or sexual in any way -_- i could see how i wouldn't get a response if i did that.

Mattikins476's photo
Wed 04/01/09 04:02 PM
Edited by Mattikins476 on Wed 04/01/09 04:03 PM
i just recently found this site, so i have only messaged a couple people, but it just seems that everyone is shy. I mean.. why do something like this if you don't intend to talk to people? I don't know.. i am just very open and like to get to know people, so i try to do that.. get to know people. I am one of the people that will tell you anything and everything that you want to know (for the most part) even if i barely know you. So maybe i can't relate because of that but i just find it odd that people are so... quiet.. =P

or maybe my profile pics just scare people >.<

Mattikins476's photo
Wed 04/01/09 03:50 PM
well that's depressing.. i just got onto this site so i don't really know whats going on yet. But that sucks. =(

Mattikins476's photo
Sun 03/29/09 05:17 PM
yeah.. that does seem kinda lame.. there really isn't that many women on here our age. i am a little older then you but not much. atleast, our age, and in the right location.. i have done long distance before and it ends in heartache. oh well, gotta keep looking!

Mattikins476's photo
Wed 03/25/09 06:31 PM
add me if your wanting a friend or more.. i like to hang out and such.. just want to find a girl.. but friends are ok too. in the kansas city area.

2 Next