Community > Posts By > AZTATTOOER96

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Mon 05/11/09 12:46 PM
Right on!!! My dad use to ride Harleys before his stroke and I have found a new passion while rebuilding this bike. I might use my creative juices to start doing this on the side as well as tattoos. Who knows maybe one day I will have my own TV show, Bikes and Ink in one lol

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:36 AM

Good 'cause I'm hungry and I want one more tat.....please!:wink:

The BBQ is this coming Saturday at Noon .... I forgot to add that into the original post lol.

If you wanna come you are more than welcome!

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:33 AM
I will post pics within the next few days.... just a couple minor things to change until the look is ready for a pic.

Congrats on the license!! I am gonna hold off on getting mine until I get this bike up to MY standards. But I have found a new passion in the manipulation of bikes and customizing the looks to fit the specific rider. I think I found my next side business...lol.

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:31 AM
Edited by AZTATTOOER96 on Mon 05/11/09 10:36 AM
SO I am throwing a huge ass BBQ for all people I know and mainly to get my name out there more in the tattoo world. I have a lot of clients coming and we will be chillin in the sun and having a good damn time just being around fellow modification addicts.

If anyone is interested in coming by to see some of my living art work please let me know. All are welcome... if you wanna bring some little stuff to the BBQ let me know.

Message me for details and for the address to the park.

PS - Please be an open minded person as there will be all kinds of people from all walks of life at this BBQ ... NO DRAMA PLEASE!!

Much Love,
Priest
Owner/Artist
Unholy Addictions

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:24 AM
I guess it was a cynical day when I first posted this topic... it seems that I have met a lot of women lately that do not cheat or lie. Too bad they are all lesbians. I guess that is how life is though, I mean I am finally happy with where I am and do not really focus on the opposite sex anymore, just to busy I guess. I spend all day tattooing or working on my bike in the back yard. I hope all of you find what you are in search of, as for me, I am in search of some motorcycle parts, and maybe a cold brew at the end of the day. Maybe one of these days I will find a woman who can accept me for that and understand I am a simple man who loves life and every up and down it comes with.

Much Love to all of you out there in forum land!

TTYL,
Priest

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:19 AM

Well, I'd give you a good rating and review but after all the positive ones preceding me, what the hell would you care what I have to say?

LMAO! It's cool brother. Every little comment is interesting and over-all I have yet to see anything negative so I guess I'm not one of those who fell out of the ugly tree.... so I'm good. Just waiting to finish some more projects with my bike and get some more ink until I load some more pics and update my info.

Enjoy your summer days, have fun in the sun and get laid in the shade

Much Respect to all,
Priest

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:15 AM

waving

How Yoooooooooooooou Doin? lol
Doing good and you

Doing rather well today just trying to drum up some new clients to cause pain on lol....( I do tattoos.... just so u don't think Im some psycho that gets paid to hurt people.... oh wait.. I do lol)

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Sun 05/10/09 09:04 PM

waving

How Yoooooooooooooou Doin? lol

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Sun 05/10/09 09:02 PM

Welcome back......

flowers

Thanks hun, it is good to be back among the intelligent.. I have been around alot of teenieboppers lately and I think I lost some IQ points.

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Sun 05/10/09 09:01 PM

you too catcha lsmokin ater

Hey Hottie!!!

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Sun 05/10/09 08:57 PM
Aww thanks hun! *blush*

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Sun 05/10/09 08:55 PM
WOW, if that pic is you, you are stunning!!!!!!

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Sun 05/10/09 08:50 PM
Who missed my fat ass????

Hope all is well with the forums and all the kick ass people I have met in here. I am sorry I have been away but I got my bike and I have been rebuilding it ever since I got it. Getting close to completion so I will post some pics of me and the bike soon!

Much Love,
Michael
aka - Priest

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:11 PM
Where I can get some stuff for a bobber I am fixing up?

I need the following:

Solo Seat
Pipes
Battery
and some misc. parts like lights...

Any help would be great

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Wed 04/15/09 11:56 PM
Edited by AZTATTOOER96 on Wed 04/15/09 11:56 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Mon 04/13/09 07:18 PM
I have always had a broad spectrum of types of women I have seen. Everything from the ditzy cheerleader type to the librarians and the goths and even some doms (wouldn't recommend that one.. they hurt)

It just seems that with my career I find most of the women that are users and want to get free stuff out of it all. I just wish there were some edgy women that didn't walk bowlegged 24/7

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Sat 04/11/09 11:34 AM
MAJOR KISS!!

FULL TOUNGE AND GROPING ACTION

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Sat 04/11/09 09:40 AM
Thanks I will try

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Fri 04/10/09 09:54 PM
I am trying to come up with 100 bucks for my mom's electric bill. She is being shut off on tuesday. I know this isn't what these forums are for but I felt it might be a good way to get someone to help and me help them in return. I do tattoos, I am certified and have been doing tattoos for the past 6 years. I have a huge client roster but they all have gotten work this month and are tapped out.

If anyone is interested please reply.

Thank You

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Fri 04/10/09 09:51 PM
SMALL lesbian pool???? I know like at least 30 lesbians, I tattoo on a large population of them!