Community > Posts By > ChattyDanny

ChattyDanny's photo
Sat 01/31/15 11:20 PM
Totally, when you find something new, it's almost like you should have a party to celebrate.

"What are we celebrating this time Danny?"
"I found the absolute perfect place to go mudding!"

ChattyDanny's photo
Sat 01/31/15 11:12 PM

Walking,alone,does wonders for me.....be it in a lone place or walking the streets.... A coffee shop,alone-people watching.....am good at tuning every one and every noise out,and me and my thoughts have a blast of a time

Haha, when I walk alone, I end up in the strangest places! Once, I was walking along a trail and wandered off the main path. I weaved my way through the trees and eventually came to a rest at the top of a random cliff which I later came back to and climbed down to the stream below.

ChattyDanny's photo
Sat 01/31/15 11:07 PM
Oh math test... I mixed up two rules and missed a quarter of the test. Confused the hell out of everyone that looked at my grades cause all the other exams were nearly perfect.

Have you ever twisted a hammock upside down as if it were a cocoon while you were in it?

ChattyDanny's photo
Sat 01/31/15 10:58 PM
Do you sing for a group of people or do you hide away from the world? Haha

ChattyDanny's photo
Sat 01/31/15 10:19 PM

Yep

Have you ever felt like your life has no meaning?

Whoops xD didn't realize you beat me to it!

ChattyDanny's photo
Sat 01/31/15 10:11 PM
Yes, I've actually told one person before we ever dated, but I had known her for a year.

PC or Mac?

ChattyDanny's photo
Sat 01/31/15 10:06 PM
Dinner and Dessert, I have a bit of a sweet tooth. (Especially if there is a cookie involved)

Physical touch or quality time?

ChattyDanny's photo
Sat 01/31/15 10:04 PM
All the time! I got really good at finding them though.laugh

Have you ever messed up a saying and said something incredibly embarrassing as a result?

ChattyDanny's photo
Sat 01/31/15 10:00 PM
SNOW SKIING!!!

Strawberries or Pineapple?

ChattyDanny's photo
Sat 01/31/15 09:48 PM
Resign

ChattyDanny's photo
Sat 01/31/15 09:45 PM
Geronimo

ChattyDanny's photo
Sat 01/31/15 09:40 PM
Personally, I love walks.. Sometimes, it is nice to relax and slow down. I started taking walks when I was younger as a form of meditation. Sharing my thoughts made me uncomfortable, as if I would be vulnerable if I let anybody in. I would walk for hours at times to clear my head, stopping to watch the sunset if I got the chance. While I still enjoy going on walks alone, I have discovered that spending time with one or two close friends and sharing stories is equally enjoyable.

ChattyDanny's photo
Sat 01/31/15 08:02 PM

A tin of tuna, cos it does me for my sandwiches!! laugh laugh laugh

Haha, I love it. Tuna does indeed make a good sandwich.

ChattyDanny's photo
Sat 01/31/15 08:02 PM

A tin of tuna, cos it does me for my sandwiches!! laugh laugh laugh

Haha, I love it. Tuna does indeed make a good sandwich.

ChattyDanny's photo
Sat 01/31/15 04:40 PM
No, but I did give him dog food once and he wouldn't eat it until I took him out of his pen and let him stay on the back porch. He likes looking in the windows I suppose.

Have you ever ruined a friendship by making one poorly worded comment?

ChattyDanny's photo
Sat 01/31/15 04:26 PM
Not really

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a poltergeist?

ChattyDanny's photo
Sat 01/31/15 04:21 PM
Of course!

Have you ever accidentally forced yourself into a situation and ended up having the time of your life?

ChattyDanny's photo
Sat 01/31/15 04:16 PM

No...had a goose attack my car once...:angry:

Have you ever forgot to close your eyes when washing your face?

Once... I will never forget the burning sensation of soap in my eyes.

Have you ever sang bad karaoke with a drunk person while you were completely sober?

ChattyDanny's photo
Fri 01/30/15 09:14 PM
Hmmm... Well, I was on board with the great. The real question would be, what are you greater than?

ChattyDanny's photo
Fri 01/30/15 09:09 PM

Well, chatting is typically a verbal action. I could indeed go on a random rant about life and the universe, boring everyone in the process, or I could allow others to communicate. It would also be important to note that talking incessantly in the very beginning leaves little room for people to ask questions or, in your case, make comments. I simply find it more effective to "chat" when other people are involved! :)

I can't argue with that logic.. Carry on man..:thumbsup:

Haha, I love your input however. I may consider adding a few extra details in the future to avoid confusing anyone else.