Community > Posts By > Blondey111

no photo
Tue 05/21/24 02:48 PM
But her hips don’t lie tongue2

no photo
Tue 05/21/24 02:43 PM
I had a flu vaccine last night and having Covid booster tonight …need someone to make me a treat bigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/21/24 02:40 PM
Have you tried loading a photo ., without one you can do very little waving

no photo
Tue 05/21/24 02:36 PM
What I am holding in my right hand laugh :cry: can you guess ??!?

no photo
Tue 05/21/24 02:35 PM
I am sleep deprived .. so I am not accountable for any stirring about to materialise :wink:

no photo
Tue 05/21/24 02:21 PM

a sandwich????
I thought you were a sandwich expert !!!!!

no photo
Tue 05/21/24 02:21 PM

a sandwich????
I thought you were a sandwich expert !!!!!

no photo
Tue 05/21/24 02:19 PM

And what, may I ask, is wrong with mice? They’re cute and friendly and wonderfully sociable. They like to clean up after you, if they can pick things up. Did you know mice mothers are extremely loving and caring? And they can run about 160 miles per hour, on our size scale. Don’t scoff at mice, they please me more than most people do
as cute as they are .., they constantly urinate as they run around .. meaning they contaminate everything they touch . If that doesn’t bother you .. carry on :wink:

no photo
Sun 05/19/24 07:44 PM
I saw Gia kissing Santa Claus

no photo
Sun 05/19/24 07:30 PM
Mice to meet you bigsmile waving

You might find the forums a bit quieter than what you are used to but jump right in . :smile:

no photo
Sun 05/19/24 07:15 PM

Thank you Sam for clearing this up
For myself life is simply biological entities struggling for survival, comfort, and truly good dark chocolate. Thoughts are merely electronic signals sent down long pathways of neurons, and love is just a warm Alaskan malamute puppy.

PROVE ME WRONG!!?
Hi Josh .waving . you forgot the brain .. without a processor what do you think would happen to neuronal signals ?? The human brain is what differentiates mankind from other species . Jelly fish do not have a centralised brain , so there are lifeforms that do exist . Humans however are dependent on brain function for metabolism and what we consider life .

no photo
Sun 05/19/24 06:59 PM

Okay "Blondey111", what is your opinion about when human life starts based on biology?
The video you linked to is educational and entertaining. Similar to earthworms, maybe evolution should also have made humans wait longer before having sex another time after the previous hook up :blush:.
hi Farid waving you made me laugh . Evolution is certainly interesting . Wonder why natural selection overlooked the way humans approach sex . As for biology and when human life begins .. for me it is when the egg and sperm unite to form a zygote .. I would consider that the earliest start of human development . Obviously the embryo still needs to form and medical science has clear beliefs about when an embryo becomes a viable life . Sperm cells and eggs are living cells but to be considered an “organism “(which humans and other lifeforms are ) , they do not meet the scientific criteria .

no photo
Sun 05/19/24 06:51 PM
Hi Anita .. sorry you had such a traumatic experience .

if you are still on Mingle .. I have a couple of questions which might address your experience .

You say you died …are your sure ? Did they perform CPR . It is possible for breathing to stop but for the heart to continue beating and for a pulse to be present . You mentioned everything went black .. which is a likely indicator you passed out .. does not necessarily mean you died .

When a person suffers severe respiratory failure they are generally hypoxic .. which means there is reduced oxygenated blood flow to the brain . This can result in confusion , altered mental state/level of consciousness .. which can be life threatening . That may well be why you experienced what seems to you like an out of body experience .. a lower level of consciousness . That may well feel like being in an in between dream state .

Did you have a high fever ? A fever can also contribute to altered consciousness /confusion and delirium. In those states .. understanding reality is sometimes dysfunctional .

Sounds like you were very unwell and you are still processing what happened . Sometimes there are no answers and if dwelling on ot causes you distress .. your doctor is right and it may be helpful to ask for counselling support so that you can move on from this experience .

Hope you are doing better now . :heart: waving

no photo
Wed 05/15/24 02:59 AM
Edited by Blondey111 on Wed 05/15/24 03:03 AM

Does life begin at conception?
depends what lifeform you are referring to, your beliefs about what characteristics define life and from which discipline your viewpoint is based .. biological , metaphysical , chemical , philosophical , legal, ethical, religious etc .

Regarding my sperm to worm comment… is this what you imagined

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xjpo6OkuYy0

Isn’t life fascinating bigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/14/24 11:32 PM
I enjoy a wide selection of genres … if you like humour blended with poignancy ..

Nebraska … a cantankerous old man thinks he has won a major sweepstake prize , so his son reluctantly takes him on a road trip to claim the prize .

Lars and the real girl … a shy delusional young man strikes up a relationship with a life size doll he finds on the internet .

Hilarious moments in both waving

no photo
Tue 05/14/24 11:18 PM

I am keeping quiet … lmao :angel:
That is not you Blondey, unless you have devastating knowledge! :stuck_out_tongue:
of course I do .. Mike .. but sometimes secrets are more fun .
Yeah, but, but, but I want the inside Blondeylicious scoop!

I'm telling Pumpi if you don't spill the beans!
good luck with that bigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/14/24 11:14 PM
Daddy type usually means a big loaded ….,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wallet lol

Let us know how it goes waving

no photo
Tue 05/14/24 11:05 PM

Going on a date with Don Juan!
why do you think that would scare me .. is he wearing purple underwear ???
Of course not, he's not Two, and not in the dungeon.
You scared of tall, dark and handsome viener machines! :yum:
two is tall and handsome .. but he is not dark !!!! Unless he is wearing head to toe leather bigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/14/24 11:01 PM

I am keeping quiet … lmao :angel:
That is not you Blondey, unless you have devastating knowledge! :stuck_out_tongue:
of course I do .. Mike .. but sometimes secrets are more fun .

no photo
Tue 05/14/24 10:55 PM

Going on a date with Don Juan!
why do you think that would scare me .. is he wearing purple underwear ???

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25