Community > Posts By > Keith

Keith's photo
Thu 07/26/18 04:03 AM

So divided... Races, genders, religions. It's pretty sad really

I like crazy women... in bed smokin

I was thinking the same thing...this thread Is really scary....someone hold me quick....

I'm your man! :wink:

Keith's photo
Thu 07/26/18 03:31 AM
Yes it's lots of fun. Although I almost stepped on a friend's neck when he fell in front of me... He has nightmares about it to this day.

Cold or hot?

Keith's photo
Thu 07/26/18 02:17 AM
Yes!

Keith's photo
Thu 07/26/18 02:15 AM

Rooster .. why would you say such a thing !!!! You cannot be serious .

Oh I'm very serious.
Why would I say such a thing?
I haven't read one positive article written by a woman about men in the last 15yrs and during that time all I've read are articles siting bogus studies about how Masculinity is toxic and that men are useless. Men are viewed as defacto predator-rapists nowadays who only want sex and mooch off strong independent women.
Give me one reason why I should put myself in situations where I'd automatically be the bad guy no matter what I mean to do.
stop reading that crap ... it is bad for your mind .. ..stop being a victim of someone else's dysfunctional thinking ..
Who is ultimately responsible for your choice in women ???

What a response! I just read that and it felt like a mom talking to a kid!!

Keith's photo
Thu 07/26/18 01:55 AM
Why does getting up to pee result in someone not able to go back to sleep.... Stupid pee.

Keith's photo
Thu 07/26/18 01:48 AM
Yes and I don't think I've been on a bad date.

Have you ever been on a blind date?

Keith's photo
Thu 07/26/18 01:36 AM

Perfect timing happens once in a blue moon but when it does I swear I should go out and buy a lottery ticket or something.

Have you ever been really late to something really important?

Yes
Have you ever wondered why you text,someone and they never replied back?

Yeah, I went on vacation for example and then I had to delete an app cuz my phone was running out of space. I feel bad about it.

Have you ever seen Yellowstone?

Keith's photo
Thu 07/26/18 01:31 AM
Both! I just recently discovered the fun of the forums so that gives this thing a new level of addiction.

Keith's photo
Thu 07/26/18 01:29 AM
Perfect timing happens once in a blue moon but when it does I swear I should go out and buy a lottery ticket or something.

Have you ever been really late to something really important?

Keith's photo
Wed 07/25/18 07:14 PM

Going to bed waving

Saying good night to Queennawty1.

Keith's photo
Wed 07/25/18 12:24 PM
Welcome Sammy and good luck.

Keith's photo
Tue 07/24/18 07:42 PM
I've met I think five people on here in person.

Keith's photo
Tue 07/24/18 07:39 PM
Self love is sometimes the best.

Keith's photo
Tue 07/24/18 01:45 PM

If you find your wife here chances are high you will find the postman here too... Probably in a selfie with your wife...

That's hilarious... My grandpa was a milkman and he delivered more than milk back in the day.

He delivered two kinds of milk you mean ;-)

Oh you know it! I've had two aunts come around and have proof my grandpa is their biological father it's crazy.

That’s an extreme situation!
The milkman made many mothers thirsty it seems xD

laugh

Where's my popcorn?

Let me give you my grandpa's number haha.

Keith's photo
Tue 07/24/18 01:36 PM

If you find your wife here chances are high you will find the postman here too... Probably in a selfie with your wife...

That's hilarious... My grandpa was a milkman and he delivered more than milk back in the day.

He delivered two kinds of milk you mean ;-)

Oh you know it! I've had two aunts come around and have proof my grandpa is their biological father it's crazy.

Keith's photo
Tue 07/24/18 01:33 PM

Keith's photo
Tue 07/24/18 09:22 AM
That sounds kinda selfish don't you think?

Keith's photo
Tue 07/24/18 09:00 AM
:kissing_heart:

Keith's photo
Tue 07/24/18 08:51 AM
:kissing_closed_eyes:

Keith's photo
Tue 07/24/18 08:35 AM
Is she cheating on you, then yeah maybe you can find your wife on here.