Community > Posts By > Duttoneer

Duttoneer's photo
Tue 08/22/23 09:47 AM

Zebra.

waving

Duttoneer's photo
Tue 08/22/23 12:47 AM

since covid ....... how is everyone meeting local women. or if you're women men now. have you found that trying to chat with new women now it's a little more difficult? I'm trying to find the best opportunity for myself to meet up with someone. so any advice would be very helpful

Yes, ever since I stopped wearing my mask the chatting with the ladies has gone down hill.laugh

Going out more so you are meeting more people, joining a club involved with your interests, sport, hobby, etc. meeting people with similar interests as your own. Good luck in your search.

Duttoneer's photo
Tue 08/22/23 12:08 AM

I am asked to the point of absurdity "where do I live" , that I'm now wondering if others on some mobile connections (cell phones) can't see profile information especially when messaging someone as it has a small info bar on the side that displays your location/age.

Sorry, I don't have the app so I can't say. With this being a frequent question you are asked, you could put your location as the first line of text in your profile where you add details about yourself, that may help. Sadly, there are some that don't read the profiles, but you can only give it a try. Good luck in your search.

Duttoneer's photo
Mon 08/21/23 11:44 PM

XTC.

waving Good morning delightful.

Duttoneer's photo
Mon 08/21/23 11:57 AM
Unit 4 plus 2.

Duttoneer's photo
Sun 08/20/23 11:55 PM

Nashville Teens, The.

waving Good morning delightful and everyone in Mingle2.

Duttoneer's photo
Sun 08/20/23 01:38 PM
Apps take up memory space, the more you add the less space you have available for other things, so don't add any extra ones you don't need in my opinion.

Duttoneer's photo
Sun 08/20/23 09:21 AM
Edited by Duttoneer on Sun 08/20/23 09:30 AM
What do I think? I have not seen the MIB movies which I understand are complete sci-fi.

There is a belief that there are Real Men in Black, out to suppress and prevent compelling evidence and information in relation to UFOs being made public. These are the ones I was referring to which I should have made clear when asking the question, "Do you think they exist, are they real government agents, are they hoaxers, or are they just in the imagination of to those claiming to have seen UFOs."

I do think some aerial phenomena create these
illusions of UFOs. Strong enough for some people to interpret and believe they have seen a UFO, but I do not believe it was a UFO they observed, so I do not believe Real Men in Black exist.

Yet some believe there existence is the reason why no proof of UFOs exists in the media.

Duttoneer's photo
Sun 08/20/23 01:31 AM

Do you think they exist, are they real government agents, are they hoaxers, or are they just in the imagination of to those claiming to have seen UFOs.

Duttoneer's photo
Sun 08/20/23 12:41 AM

Lovin Spoonful.

waving Good Morning All.

Duttoneer's photo
Sat 08/19/23 01:19 AM
Guns'N Roses.

Duttoneer's photo
Fri 08/18/23 12:55 AM

Westlife.

waving Good morning delightful and all here in M2.

Duttoneer's photo
Thu 08/17/23 11:29 AM
Rolling Stones, The.

Duttoneer's photo
Thu 08/17/23 12:06 AM

My first date meetings are always at the beach .. I need to be sure he knows how to rub sunscreen on my back and can keep up with me in the surf :wink:

It's not just to see them in their swimming cossie then. :smile:

Duttoneer's photo
Thu 08/17/23 12:03 AM
Edited by Duttoneer on Thu 08/17/23 12:07 AM
Ooops, sorry double post.

Duttoneer's photo
Wed 08/16/23 11:57 PM
Edited by Duttoneer on Wed 08/16/23 11:59 PM
Guns N' Roses.

waving Good morning Ann and delightful.

Duttoneer's photo
Wed 08/16/23 12:30 AM
Edited by Duttoneer on Wed 08/16/23 12:31 AM

Chili Peppers, The.

Duttoneer's photo
Tue 08/15/23 12:19 PM
ABBA.

Duttoneer's photo
Sun 08/13/23 12:40 PM
I got there in the end. :smile:

Duttoneer's photo
Sun 08/13/23 12:10 PM
soufiehere and Etsin, Thanks, I thought there may be a way, thanks again.