Community > Posts By > ScottFromPhilly

no photo
Sat 06/16/12 11:37 AM
About a dozen women. All wanting to chat on Yahoo, which eventually led to them asking for money.

no photo
Wed 06/13/12 06:45 PM
Her profile has been deactivated. Most likely, she was trying to scam someone for money.

no photo
Tue 06/12/12 06:34 PM
Agreed. Rotate your photos, and try to bring them close up. If not, use your third photo (the one of you in the white top) as your main photo. You're very attractive, and it will certainly get someone's attention. Plus, add a little to your profile even if it's only a sentence or two. Good luck, and watch out for the fakes and flakes!

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 04:05 PM
They KKK has the RIGHT to offer their services. If they are refused it's discrimination.

no photo
Mon 06/04/12 12:49 PM
Hello. I was in Edinburgh in March. How does Glasgow compare to it?

no photo
Thu 05/24/12 01:23 PM
Edited by ScottFromPhilly on Thu 05/24/12 01:24 PM
So, this site really isn't "free" (false advertising). If I pay for an upgrade than I can send unlimited first-time emails even if I'm a spammer?

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 06:36 AM
After sending emails to about 10 different girls I got the following message: "You have reached the limit for the maximum number of users you can contact per day. Please wait until tomorrow before mailing additional users." I came back "tomorrow" and was told to come back "tomorrow". Is this site free or isn't it?

2 Next