Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 02/24/21 11:55 AM
waving

no photo
Wed 02/24/21 11:01 AM
Smile politely and ask who the f**k are you?

no photo
Wed 02/24/21 10:36 AM
Ask him how much he had to drink...

no photo
Wed 02/24/21 10:02 AM
waving

no photo
Wed 02/24/21 09:58 AM

Long story. We drifted apart. It wasn't noticeable at first. I don't think she comprehends, to this day, that we've broken up even though I did so TWICE. She'll still call occasionally, like on Valentine's Day whoa and will visit once in a while if she needs help with something. We were together for eight years and things were never what you would call bad, so I help if I can.

What did I learn? Major cultural differences are almost impossible to overcome. Would I do it again? Definitely, she's beautiful, smart, and extremely hard working. We had a good run.

no photo
Wed 02/24/21 09:30 AM

why do we end up loving wrong people

You mean why do YOU end up loving wrong people. The answer is simple. YOU make bad choices. Make better choices in the future.

no photo
Wed 02/24/21 09:13 AM
New friends
good conversation
and a woman with beautiful eyes

no photo
Wed 02/24/21 08:35 AM
Long story. We drifted apart. It wasn't noticeable at first. I don't think she comprehends, to this day, that we've broken up even though I did so TWICE. She'll still call occasionally, like on Valentine's Day whoa and will visit once in a while if she needs help with something. We were together for eight years and things were never what you would call bad, so I help if I can.

no photo
Wed 02/24/21 08:29 AM
Your profile is a 1 put of 10. You get a point for your profile not being blank.

The two photos are virtually useless. You have one sentence, four words, in your essay and you misspelled one. You don't say who you are and what type of person you seek.

You're an eighteen year old student who drinks and smokes. I highly recommend you concentrate on your studies and not worry about intimate encounters with strangers on the internet.

no photo
Wed 02/24/21 07:12 AM

??? You have no picture!!!

Hey! Don't nitpick. laugh

no photo
Wed 02/24/21 06:32 AM
Superb

no photo
Tue 02/23/21 02:56 PM

A communal mingle marriage sounds like a lot of straws and blowing for the ballcuzzis ... I have concerns about how that would work exactly ???? :wink:

Yes, that could be a problem. It's likely there will not be enough rubber duckies.

no photo
Tue 02/23/21 02:00 PM

Are there really two scoops of raisins in Raisin Bran?

Doesn't it seem like the scoops get smaller each year?

Hey, I'm not the one answering questions. laugh

no photo
Tue 02/23/21 12:04 PM

When one face palm isn't enough.

no photo
Tue 02/23/21 12:01 PM
I'm not sure that some of you got the point. We all have preferences WHATEVER they might be. Obviously, whatever we find attractive is as diverse as the billions of people on this planet.

I was taking about someone that is in "your wheelhouse" for want of a better expression. And yet you are somehow left cold.

no photo
Tue 02/23/21 11:56 AM
You're doing it all wrong...

Welcome and good luck!

no photo
Tue 02/23/21 11:35 AM

no photo
Tue 02/23/21 11:21 AM
I don't even... Never mind... Good luck!

no photo
Tue 02/23/21 11:16 AM
Are there really two scoops of raisins in Raisin Bran?

no photo
Tue 02/23/21 11:02 AM
Why are the best bagels in NY?