Community > Posts By > yellowrose10

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 05/30/18 01:41 PM

What's your take on this kind of relationship. It is very common in today's society, it's beginning to look like a full time job for some people

Sad that people pay for it. Even sadder that people want the money for it

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 05/30/18 01:40 PM
Pick what?

Everyone (men and women) are individuals

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 05/30/18 01:34 PM

From mightymoe
the bible isn't meant to be understood, its meant to be explained by someone who says they are closer to God than you...

And exactly how would you know that?

The Bible is meant to be understood. But only those who have read it would know that.

There was a time in history where only priests were allowed to interpret scripture because people were ignorant to figure it out themselves.

Different people will come up with different interpretations
funny how religious people think they are the only ones to read a bible...one of the main reasons I'm the way that I am is because of the bible and how it makes no sense to me...

Don't lump us all together ;)

I am Christian but I don't try to shove my belief either
I know, you're one of the few religious people I can respect...flowers I was referring to the comment you commented on

:kiss:

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 05/30/18 01:27 PM

From mightymoe
the bible isn't meant to be understood, its meant to be explained by someone who says they are closer to God than you...

The Bible is meant to be understood. But only those who have read it would know that.

There was a time in history where only priests were allowed to interpret scripture because people were ignorant to figure it out themselves.

funny how religious people think they are the only ones to read a bible...one of the main reasons I'm the way that I am is because of the bible and how it makes no sense to me...

Don't lump us all together ;)

I am Christian but I don't try to shove my belief either

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 05/30/18 12:54 PM

Y'all
Race is not the issue. Consider:
Mitochondrial DNA has been traced back to the 'original mother' who emanated from, guess where—Ethiopia. So we all share the same traits.
Furthermore, if one is to believe Darwin's Theory of Evolution, mankind, in general descended from the Simians.
If one believes in the Judeo Christian theology, you would be hard-pressed to prove that Christ was white-skinned.
The real issue is money and power. Disney, which owns ABC, needed to preserve its brand of family oriented, wholesome, apple pie status. It would have cost more to turn a blind eye to racist remarks with possible boycotts from advertisers and viewers going elsewhere on principle.
'Divide and conquer', familiar with that? While the populous yammers about skin color, tribalism (in the political sense, ergo, liberal versus conservative, yada yada), the rich and powerful are meanwhile:
giving you a measly $50 tax break while pocketing millions; gutting the EPA so that irresponsible corporations can pollute at will, ditto the Consumer Protection Agency; ditto Planned Parenthood and Women's Health; tearing children away from parents because, heaven forbid, less fortunate folks are trying to escape murderous regimes.
Wake up to what is really happening! Look for ways to get along, be inclusive instead of divisive. We are all brothers and sisters and at worst, cousins.

Like black lives matter? To me all lives matter

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 05/30/18 12:53 PM
I have seen it from all sides and all races. Some take it as racist. Some don't.

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 05/30/18 12:47 PM
Edited by yellowrose10 on Wed 05/30/18 12:48 PM
Uncomfortable can be subjective. The metoo movement is getting out of hand. If a guy puts a hand on my shoulder or gives me a hug, so what. Doesn't make it harassment or sexual assault

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 05/30/18 11:40 AM

From mightymoe

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 05/30/18 10:30 AM

My thoughts:
I don't see any reason I need to prove my beliefs to anyone?
Why would I, they're MY beliefs?

One thing that is worthy of proving is reality.
Proving reality alleviates ignorance.
Ignorance is a barrier to enlightenment and enlightenment leads to understanding. Understanding builds knowledge.

Knowledge allows us to act today to make tomorrow better.
While belief can sometimes make tomorrow seem better it only works if reality doesn't get in the way.

I can 'believe' a woman really likes me or even loves me.
I can be happy in that belief every single day until reality shows me she doesn't.
She may have no idea who I am, yet I believe she is an important part of my life.
When reality enlightens my ignorance, I am devastated.
Knowledge trumps belief everytime.
If I base my contentment and inner peace on belief, I am basing it on a delusion, not reality.

Reality is all the things that exist and the absence of things that does not exist. To 'know' something does not exist, one must know absolutely everything that does and find absence of proof in all reality.
Since nobody knows everything about everything everywhere and everywhen, God may or may not exist and that unknown is not proof either way.

I totally agree. My beliefs are mine. I enjoy learning different things but I don't need to defwnd my beliefs

yellowrose10's photo
Wed 05/30/18 09:36 AM
How do you proof a belief (regardless of the belief)?

Example: I am Christian. I can't prove my belief to others. Posting scriptures won't help. If someone doesn't believe in the Christian God, why would they believe scriptures?

On the reverse: can an Atheist prove there is no God?

Your thoughts...

yellowrose10's photo
Tue 05/29/18 01:16 PM
Sounds like a personal problemlaugh

yellowrose10's photo
Tue 05/29/18 01:13 PM
ill

yellowrose10's photo
Tue 05/29/18 09:34 AM

Please delete my account. Ive found a girlfriend here so i dont need my account anymore. Thankyou..

Read the instructions given

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 05/28/18 01:24 PM

And furthermore, the problem with a Christian Only forum is who gets to decide who is a Christian? Who is the arbiter of such things? The Pope? Jerry Falwell? And what do they agree on? For instance, I believe in God the Father, the Creator, the Trinity, in Jesus as God's divine son, in Jesus as the Savior, in the Resurrection and the Crucifixion, and so on, and yet there were self-righteous Christians on the DH Christian Only forum who said I was not a Christian. I just didn't believe EVERYTHING exactly as they did, so I was not a Christian, according to them. I follow Jesus only, and that's not good enough. You have to follow Paul, John, Ringo, and George, and the entire Old Testament and every blasphemy against God in it, or you're not a Christian, according to them. So no, a "Christian Only" forum is unworkable, in my opinion. Who decides who is a Christian? Aye, Matey, thar's the rub.

That was dh. Here it is what the individual feels.

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 05/28/18 12:33 PM

no offense, but some of those women were hideous.

hard to believe you would need to drug someone that looks like a dog's rectum noway

Saying no offense doesn't matter. Sickos will attack no matter what you look like. It isn't about looks! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Try again

I am not here trying to defend Cosby. I feel he is 100% guilty. These women agreed to meet him and be alone with him. and it reports many consented to taking the drug. which led to my original post. since they met him and were alone with him, seems they might have already been willing to be intimate with him.

which leads to another question:
if they had intentions of being intimate with him, and they consented taking the drug, it must be the condition of not having control of their body that led to this case against Cosby?

because it seems, if they were willing to be alone and consenting to take the drug [you would think some knew sex might be a part of this combination]. and yes, Cosby is guilty, but i think some women were going to be intimate with him already with/without the drug.

Consent is one thing. Drugging without knowledge is another and has NOTHING to do with looks

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 05/28/18 12:25 PM
This is well wishes for those that died. Can we please remember that

yellowrose10's photo
Sun 05/27/18 01:14 PM
A simple search here would give yout the answer!

Are you trying to upload with a mobile device?
http://m.mingle2.com/users/edit_photos
Or from a pc?
http://mingle2.com/user/edit_photos

(Mingle2 does not support Windows-based phones.)

Also, Mark's quote on picture file size:
"When it comes to uploading images to a Mingle2 account, the actual file
size is almost unlimited. The number of pixels in the image, however,
is limited to 10 million. In other words, the product of width*length
must not exceed 10000000.

Pictures should be in .gif, .jpg, or .bmp format."

the picture has to be on your computer/device, not on a website...

if this does not fix the problem, http://mingle2.com/forum/forum/7

yellowrose10's photo
Sun 05/27/18 12:13 PM

3D block??

what is a 3D block?

Exactly! Wtf

yellowrose10's photo
Sun 05/27/18 12:12 PM

How do I delete my account

not interested

Read the instructions!

yellowrose10's photo
Sun 05/27/18 10:49 AM

no offense, but some of those women were hideous.

hard to believe you would need to drug someone that looks like a dog's rectum noway

Saying no offense doesn't matter. Sickos will attack no matter what you look like. It isn't about looks! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Try again

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25