Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 09/13/23 09:39 AM

Not sure why this thread was brought out of the GraveYard...

Just wanted to confirm that VC is working since no one has done that yet

Van has not posted on the site in years. Nor does he check his emails that I know of... He has a lady that actually runs the site ...

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 09/13/23 07:54 AM
Not sure why this thread was brought out of the GraveYard...

But to you Question the Owners first name is Van, he use to post on here when he first started the site.. Once Mods were put in place and Upper Admin he went on to start other websites etc~~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 08/25/23 05:56 AM
Pictures are fine but you need to write more in the about me section.. It is lacking what you are looking for or what you like to do..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 08/24/23 05:46 PM

Houston is in the hospital. Shes having emergency surgery.

Keep her in your thoughts.

Thanks.

Sorry to hear this~~ I just happen to see this>>>

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 08/22/23 06:36 PM

I dont care what anyone else thinks about my ride People who own Harley think it is the only bike worth riding i have owned 4 HD's in my life and found out the use two wheels as well as mine. People Ride what they like What Matters is you are out there riding what you like maybe someday I may own another Harly,n maybe not maybe an Indian who knows best two bikes i ever owned 1978CB750 Supersport punched out to an 800 CC and a BSA BMX 500 single 500 cc used to race endure back in my stupid days of nothing can hurt me

I call BS~~ your the only one in here that is downing anyone for what they ride.

Just cause you don't ride a Harley now, so what ??

Yea mine is a Harley it just so happen to be the one I wanted.. I could careless what others ride.. And most of those I know, that have Harley's feel the same way..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 08/15/23 12:39 PM
You can block anyone that emails you once you get a email from them then you can block them from emailing you again..

There is no way to block them from looking at your profile, liking you or responding to you within the forums,,

It is up to each to block those that email them..

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 08/05/23 12:22 PM
Humm well Report the Profile does no good to post on the forums about it ~~Report it~~

NEXT QUESTION WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO SOMEONE THAT EVEN LOOKS THAT YOUNG AT YOUR AGE AND RESPONDING TO THEM???

Ohh by the way saying their name how in the heck will anyone find that profile to even Report since you did not?? No way to search ... so either you contacted her or she contacted you..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 08/03/23 12:41 PM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Thu 08/03/23 12:49 PM
They don't have to look at your profile when it comes up in matches and if you had noticed when you sign in there is a list of likes if you click on that it will send those 9 or so people saying you liked their profile yet you never looked at it.. It is that easy..

All these post about the site should be in the HELP Forum not in General..

Might want to check out the Site rules while ya at it..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 08/03/23 12:39 PM
Ya know if you don't like the way the site is set up then create your own~~

The forums are for members to get to know each other not try to tell the site how you think it should be run~~slaphead

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 08/02/23 11:45 AM
Dude get a life and go to a sex site your on the wrong forums for this ****~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 08/01/23 12:19 PM
Nothing to Rate~~ 0

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 07/31/23 04:03 PM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Mon 07/31/23 04:05 PM

Where's that thread TxsGal!!??

laugh

laugh laugh It would not matter if ya posted it he would find another reason to complain about what the site does or don't doslaphead rofl

Hahah Bob click on his post numbers lol Each one is complaining about his pics being deleted or the scammersshhs

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 07/30/23 05:09 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Sun 07/30/23 05:11 AM
This site has Forums not chat rooms and you have your emails to go after the younger ones so you can complain later on here that they want your money..

Besides that you have emails here to chat...

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 07/29/23 08:29 AM
Directions were given above you have to Delete/Deactivate your account on your own..~~

THE SITE WILL NOT DO IT FOR YOU UNLESS THEY ARE BANNING YOU~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 07/25/23 05:35 PM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Tue 07/25/23 05:43 PM

Here is my answer: That is my decision to make, not some dweeb administrator, as long as the picture does not violate their guidelines.

I don't date fat women, and I want to see full body pics.

Your opinion does not matter, nor does the administrator's as long as I comply with the written guidelines.

Humm not sure who you are directing the commit about dating fat women towards?? Since that was never brought up. But you did look at my profile, prior to the response I quoted. huh

If it was towards me that is great for I don't date men that are rude and can't seem to understand simple directions or rules either.. And surely could not handle me anyway~~

As far as my opinion well let me just say this I assure you I know more about the way the site operates then you do.. For if you had a clue you would realize there is no Admin that responds to the Help Section it is the Members that post within the forums.. slaphead

So guess you are barking up the wrong tree for your words are only falling on deaf ears~~ohwell

Ohh but go ahead and carry on maybe you will figure out there is a way to contact Admin.. happy

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 07/25/23 08:58 AM

I do not understand how my picture violates their guidelines.

CAUSE YOU CAN NOT SEE YOUR FACE!!

PEOPLE WANT TO SEE WHO THEY ARE TALKING TOO!

So really you still don't get that??? Wowslaphead slaphead

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 07/25/23 06:52 AM

My picture is not in violation of their guidelines but keeps being deleted, with the following message:
Hi Let's go Brandon,

We recently deleted photos from your account. Please only upload photos with your face clearly shown so other daters know who they are talking to. We are all more likely to talk to someone with their face (and smile) clearly shown in the profile picture right? Please upload another photo to get back in the dating pool! :)

Thanks,
Mingle2 team

"

I disagree. I want want a whole body shot so I know I am not chatting with some obese woman with a pretty face.

What part of that message DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!!!

Seems clear as day to me yet you want to go against the site rules at all cost.. Hey it's your money if you don't want to follow the rules and finally get locked down from the forums due to you feel that you should not have a picture up showing your face..

Tell me this just cause you have a pic up that no one can see the face to know who the heck it is why should any site take that pic might as well not have one up at all then....

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 07/24/23 12:03 PM
What ya want a fake Barbie Doll ??

Your picture is fake for sure it is not yours.. Wonder what Imran Abbas thinks about you using his picture?? slaphead slaphead waving waving

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 07/17/23 09:19 AM

I had 2 face pictures that I pulled down until I know what the ruling on this is.

I am a paying member and the pictures are mine, I can post them as I wish.

It is outrageous that some dweeb moderator is harassing me, a paying member, when 90% of the profiles I have dealt with are guys posing as women.

So just cause you are a paying member you don't feel you should follow the rules cause you see others not doing it??

Humm yea sure that will work..

All Main Pictures you should be able to see the members face clearly.. If not that is why they Delete them..

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 07/16/23 09:33 AM
NOTHING TO RATE~~~~

2 pictures can't even see your face nothing more then that..

Maybe take the time to fill out your profile first per the rules..

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25